august bump buddies wanted

cheryl6

Reaction score
[/FONT
im due 19th august anybody out there due around the same time as me x

Hi there, I'm due a little earlier but an August bump all the same!

My EDD is August 7th at the moment, just had my first midwife appointment and still pretty giddy :haha:

This will be our first babba - been married to DH for 3 years. :flower:

hi i found out i was pregnant yest so its lookin like ill be due in aug : o) ill let you know when ive found out my due date and a big CONGRATULATIONS xxxxx

Hi girls, I'm due around 16th August. - with first baby, a miracle from IVF after 4+ years TTC. :)

Hi Cheryl. I'm due August 22nd with baby number one. Were only a few days apart! :winkwink:

Hey girlies

Come check out our August mummies. Front page is a list of all due dates, so feel free to come along

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/224230-august-2010-beach-babies.html

I'm due 14.08.10 with my first baby and in Glasgow also looking for some buddies

Hi everyone, I did a cheapo pregnancy test last night mainly cos lack of af was starting to pee me off (they been all over place since coming off pill 3 months ago!) and was so shocked when it came out positive, planned to but haven't really BD much past few weeks so thought no chance -but then I guess it only takes once! Did a clearblue digital this morning in work loos and lo and behold a BFP! According to last period my due date will be 22nd August - same as you vespersonnica!

I'm soo excited - booked doctor appointment for next Tues - I can't quite believe it's happening! xxx

So how is everyone feeling at the moment? Currently my boobs aren't hurting as much as before but still getting cramping time to time. The bloating and fatigue let down some today though it's always prone to come right back a day or two later.

I'm feeling worse the past couple of days...I think MS is going to kick in soon....I thought I was going to be lucky as Mum and Sis didn't get any with their pregnancies! Lol, looks like I'm the odd one out...

Still no MS here. Just want salt a lot. Occasional heart burn. I'm really hoping I won't get nausea during the Christmas feast time! It will be painfully obvious then...

Hello ladies Congratulations! I got my BFP on Dec 9th at 12dpo. My EDD is August 22, 2010.

Praying for a really sticky little one! :thumbup:

Welcome to the new August Mummies!!

my EDD is august 9th, aint had a mw apt yet,
and im lucky not to have morning sickness yet

Hi

Can I join, I'm due Aug 20th. Have mw app on tuesday and have been really tired for about a week and nauseaus more or less constantly since Christmas day!

Congrats everyone :) x

hi all thank you for posting your dates!!!!
And big congrats to you all xx
ive been havin morning sickness over past two wks,i think and hoping its clearing now.....my boobies are heavy and could give jordan a run for her money lol.....
hope you all having a lovely xmas xxx

OMG I feel like such crap atm! My tummy hurts and I have heartburn and a headache! I will take everything this little ones throws at me just so long and I get a healthy baby in August! (This is what I keep telling myself) LOL

I have my first scan next Tuesday so 6 sleeps! WOOO HOOO!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas holiday and planning a wonderful New Years Eve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->