August Fair 37 Tester's

Sorry sierraecho

Hope your partner feels better soon, blablamana. Hopefully you can dtd tomorrow and still catch that egg

I'm sorry Sierraecho89! Take some time off :)
Don't worry!

I think I'm very close to ovulating/am ovulating. Too bad my partner is having some serious back pain right now. I don't think this will be our month :|

Have you considered insemination. My friends husband has a back condition and they were unable to DTD at fertile time one month. She inseminated instead and got a BFP.
Forgive me if you wouldn't consider it, I just thought it may be worth putting out there as a suggestion.
I hope he feels better soon. Xx

So frustrated this morning. My temp went up a little bit and FF took my crosshairs away. I'm pretty sure it's going to move my O date to cd15 which is 2 days later than what it was originally. I was happy to be 4dpo and getting closer to testing on our anniversary August 12th and now I wouldn't get a good result if that's the case.

At least we got bd in two days before and day of, still not what I wanted to see this morning.
**Sigh**

That's got to be annoying AngelOB. At least you have your bases convered.

Kicking off inseminations tonight! We are doing every other day at least thru CD15 (I've only ovulated past that twice, one of them being last month when I was hit with the cycle from hell). I hope we can get the timing right this way!

Dannixo, please can I be moved to 22nd August for testing please if no AF before then. Thank you. Xx

My test date of 8.28 hasn't been added either :/

I need testing date changed to August 31st I think I'm actually Oing this weekend. EWCM and I took opk for heck of it and was practically positive with fmu

I also need to be changed to the 31st i believe unless i O later.

I believe in signs given to us by the unknown. Today I was driving home and I believe I saw a stork (or heron who knows). Then hours later I call my aunt and she tells me I received a box of Enfamil in the mail. Are these signs I'll get my bfp soon?

I'd love to be added for the 16th please! :D

Hi ladies,

I joined this thread way before I knew when ovulation was going to happen, well now it finally has and I'm 1dpo (or ovulating today). I normally temp, but his cycle we're on holiday for three weeks, so I thought I'd take a break from temping, though now I'm regretting it as I don't know for sure when ovulation is happening.

My husband is away for three days this weekend, so our timing hasn't been great this cycle. If I ovulated yesterday then we dtd 4, 3 and 2 days before O. If I ovulate today it's even worse with 5, 4, 3 days before and the day after (if we get the chance Monday night). Not feeling great about this cycle, would be lovely as my cycles are so long and we've been trying since end of March for our third and last child. That's not too long I know, but it happened so quickly last time.

Anyway, rambling now, baby dust to all!!!

hey ladies there is another august thread too- you can join here

August BFP thread!

Hi can you add me? I'll be testing the 19th. Thank you!

Ugh I think I am 2DPO but I have no faith in this cycle whatsoever, I'm so sad. I really want to be pregnant. But ugh I feel like it's not going to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->