August Fair 37 Tester's

CONGRATS Heather!!!!!! H&H 9 months!!!

Mommy, yes the core. I bought the fresh spears you can get in the refrigerated produce section and they still have all but the woodiest part of the core attached

I just noticed I haven't been added to the first page. Can I be put down for testing 8/13?

MissMcCoy I'm jealous of your symptoms, I'm also sad we're not on the same cycle this month, stupid 40 day cycle :(

ok so refrigerated produce and the spears of pineapple are ok then? alright, i'll try that! :)

Resisted the urge to test these last couple of days, will be testing tomorrow morning. :)

Mommy, Fresh is best as canned and frozen have lost nearly all of stuff you want in it.

Af got me going for my 3rd iui and will be due af on the 29th

That's great littlemiss

Sorry momeannabe, your avatar though!

Good luck to all.

Not much to report over here, I go to my OB tomorrow to talk to him about low progesterone levels, which I had my last pregnancy. I hope he give me prometrium again so I don't have to worry about it.

just always seems when i get a fresh it's never ready when i NEED it to be. i will try to get one from aldi's and see if i can do it soon so i'll have some ready

Hi ladies! Can I join in? I think I'll test the 12th.

I've had a zany few months with my cycles. Apparently, I didn't ovulate one cycle (I was taking Vitex at the time), and it turned into a 45 day cycle, followed by 13 days of AF!! Things are still wacky... I got a +OPK (THANK GOD. I didn't think I was going to at all!) on CD 25, and I'm supposed to have blood work done on Friday to check my hormone levels to make sure I actually Od. :wacko: In the past, I've had a slightly short LP (11 days), and WHO KNOWS what it's going to be this month!

This is cycle #9 for us, and I've really withdrawn because it's gotten sad and exhausting to hope so hard every cycle, but that's not a good attitude to have at all! So, here I am!

Fx for everyone!! :dust:

Random temp spike today... Please tell me I'm not going to have another ridiculous cycle! Grrrrrrrr!

In other news, anyone else experience swelling/tender boobs leading up to O? I've only ever had that lead up to AF, but they are currently huge and sore and it's only CD7...

In other news, anyone else experience swelling/tender boobs leading up to O? I've only ever had that lead up to AF, but they are currently huge and sore and it's only CD7...

I have been! They are down right painful. I am only CD 9, so hoping that is a good sign I o soon.

Had a random drop in temp yesterday and then a spike up, dunno what's going on with that.

8dpo here and after random sharp pains briefly yesterday morning I've been feeling fine, then cycled my usual route to work and it was exhausting! I felt so faint when I arrived sat down with my helmet still on! Also very very hungry all day despite eating plenty and had a random desire to sniff the pencil crayons my son was using, my mum thought I was insane but they smelt lovely!

I promised myself I wouldn't get my hopes up this cycle but I'm symptom spotting AGAIN :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->