August Fair 37 Tester's

Said I was going to test this morning but I chickened out, :rofl: just don't want to see that :bfn: since I will be going back on the pill if af shows up...which she is due soon. I'll definitely test tomorrow though...no symptoms to report just real tired and peeing a tad more...but that could be a coincidence.

Awesome MissMcCoy!!!

Sorry twickyrabbit! I'd try again with FMU.

put me on for August 13th please [if no AF] - expected AF 11th.

Congrats Mcoy!!

I'm all sorts of frustrated today AF due Sunday, have tested the last 4 days with FRER all BFN even tested twice today once this morning and once just now (because I'm a headcase). Have less "symptoms" this month than last month but I remember when I fell pregnant with my daughter (now 11) that I didn't have any symptoms until 6 weeks or so. Seems like a life time ago.

One of my staff came to me today and told me she needed sometime off because she is pregnant and unsure as to who exactly is the father (I run I nightclub so my staff or "kids" as I call them are 18-25ish) so she is going to terminate the pregnancy. I know it's wrong but I just wanted to slap her. It took every ounce of my humanity not to just open up a can of whoop ass.

It's wrong I know and I'm being unreasonable and AF hasn't even arrived it but I only have a 12 month TTc window due to having a far part of my cervix removed for CIN 3 cancer cells.

I'm sorry ladies, I needed to vent. Each BFN breaks my heart a little more and makes me feel like a failure.

Yay MissMcCoy!!

Sorry about the bfn Twickey :(

Maybebaby: I would feel the exact same. I was just talking to someone about how these kids get preganant so easily when they don't want to be so they go and terminate or have the baby and don't take care of it. It's not fair that we want one so badly and get bfn or have losses after our bfps. Heartbreaking, have faith though you'll have your bfp soon.

AFM I finally got my solid crosshairs on FF:happydance: Officially 3dpo and we did all we could to catch that eggy! Fx'd this tww goes quickly and I get my rainbow

Well I tested again with FMU just to be sure and wouldn't ya know... :bfn: and also some pink tinge when I wiped so :witch: is here most likely.

Game over for me, :haha:

Oh well, to keep my spirits up and make myself feel better I subscribed to a monthly "time of the month" box where they send you a box with your feminine hygiene products, makeup, jewelry, chocolate, and other goodies for 20 bucks.

:rofl: Anything to help me not pout, right? Looks like it will be another year before I am part of these threads again!

I'm still going to stalk though. :haha:

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/

With fmu it's lighter.... hardly noticeable on the camera...
Wtf :(

MissMcCoy ,it's giving me an error message and wont let me see the pics, but maybe it's just some silly flub. It will probably be darker by this evening or in the morning. :hugs:

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/missmccoy/Mobile Uploads/20150806_074739.jpg

That should work

Once they dry MissMcCoy, they look darker than they originally were :) I'm sure it'll keep getting darker by tomorrow and the day after :)

Congrats MissMcCoy

MaybeBaby- I completely agree with you about ungrateful people.

Sorry again twickyrabbit

Congrats, angelob I'm 3dpo too

I'm out. Witch got me. Looks like that's all, folks, until January.

At least the trying was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->