August Fair 37 Tester's

Thank you sweetie. Keep us posted about your beta results and scan and all. We would love to know. Wish you a healthy pregnancy:flower:

Congrats Navy! and thank you for cheering :)

I will happen to be with my husband and daughter in a small apartment sharing a room, with my MIL and FIL in the other room, and my mother in the other during fertile week. I hope we can squeeze (literally) a little BDing in between all that! :haha:

Any updates mommyxofxone?? :)

Congrats Navy!!! Please bring some of your good luck this way :)

LOL Borr, yes you will literally need to squeeze in the BD!

Mommy, I agree, will try for one more BD tonight. I'm not sure Hubby can handle more than three nights in a row haha. But temp did not really go up today and I still have ewcm so I think I need to keep it going.

Also, FF already pinned my ovulation at today - is this a new thing? I know they changed their layout and stuff but is this also a new function? It hasn't set my coverline yet.

CouCou I think that might just be a "guesstimate" until you have a temp shift, then they set your crosshairs, but I could be wrong. FX'd for you!

Congrats Navy! and thank you for cheering :)

I will happen to be with my husband and daughter in a small apartment sharing a room, with my MIL and FIL in the other room, and my mother in the other during fertile week. I hope we can squeeze (literally) a little BDing in between all that! :haha:

Any updates mommyxofxone?? :)

lol i hope you can manage my goodness! lol! los always seem to know when something is happening hahahaha be careful :)

no real updates. cramping stopped. new pimple this am. cp High - and no spotting. i think that's a good sign. i usually start spotting two days before my af. will be testing in the am.

Congrats Navy!!! Please bring some of your good luck this way :)

LOL Borr, yes you will literally need to squeeze in the BD!

Mommy, I agree, will try for one more BD tonight. I'm not sure Hubby can handle more than three nights in a row haha. But temp did not really go up today and I still have ewcm so I think I need to keep it going.

Also, FF already pinned my ovulation at today - is this a new thing? I know they changed their layout and stuff but is this also a new function? It hasn't set my coverline yet.

i hate the new layout!

Fx Mommyxofxone, you sure are patient, I would be peeing all over sticks if I were you :haha:

mommyxofxone, I would have had POAS already!! Fx for you

Afm- I start my opks tomorrow!! One step closer

Seriously, nice job holding out Mommy!

So I know this question has been asked before but here we go again - I got my positive opk yesterday (I'm pretty sure), and then today's was still pretty dark, but maybe not quite positive (pic attached). So, I should still dtd tonight, and not wait until tomorrow? In all likelihood we will either get tonight or tomorrow night, but not both (I just don't think hubby can go four nights in a row). I'm assuming that this is the downward trend of the surge and so hopefully O will still be today, but it's annoying!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 5
Fx Mommyxofxone, you sure are patient, I would be peeing all over sticks if I were you :haha:

lol i did think about it!

mommyxofxone, I would have had POAS already!! Fx for you

Afm- I start my opks tomorrow!! One step closer

i just can't take the total let downs!

Seriously, nice job holding out Mommy!

So I know this question has been asked before but here we go again - I got my positive opk yesterday (I'm pretty sure), and then today's was still pretty dark, but maybe not quite positive (pic attached). So, I should still dtd tonight, and not wait until tomorrow? In all likelihood we will either get tonight or tomorrow night, but not both (I just don't think hubby can go four nights in a row). I'm assuming that this is the downward trend of the surge and so hopefully O will still be today, but it's annoying!

this new test doesn't look as dark- so not positive. i would dtd tonight, and look if he can tomorrow that would be awesome too. but i would today.

coucou11- I would DTD today and tomorrow, but that's just my opinion.

mommyxofxone- I understand, I just don't have the willpower to wait. I'm a POAS addict. :haha:

I got my positive on CB advanced digital opk yesterday morning. Didn't test my wondfo opk that a.m. though. I'm going to count today as O day so I think I'll keep test day of 15th. Surely I'll have AF or BFP by then :) good luck ladies!

Thanks ladies! I think we will definitely go for tonight. Hopefully my temp will go up a little tomorrow and I can be more sure that O has happened. Would try for tomorrow night too but I think DH will be spent lol.

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

Sorry hun :( I still have my fingers crossed, you never know until AF arrives though so it is still possible. Those longer cycles are killer, you never know what to expect...

well normally i get my af right on 13 dpo. except last month which was 15. i don't get that.

:hugs: mommyxofxone. That must be frustrating.

good luck coucou11 and Flueky, go catch that egg.

AFM, I went to take my OPK this morning and NOTHING! Not even a control line. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->