August oops + Prednisone = Ninja baby?

Any news yet??? Im waiting impatiently and keep looking at this post to see an update...haha

Me too. LOL I wish I lived closer so drive her to get a test so WE could all know:haha:

Haha, I keep checking this post too! I'm dying to know one way or another! She's definitley keeping us in suspense! Lol!

X

This is killing me, every time i see someone else posted, I think its been updated....

I hope she comes on soon to update!!! She loves putting us in suspense haha

Ooh hope you get the results you want,

Fingers crossed xx

Well I hope we hear something soon. I have been checking like every 10 minutes!

Surely she's got the test now? She's probably watching everything we write and making us wait lol xx

Man! I'm hooked, I wanna know what the result is!

Hey guys no test yet still waiting on a ride thanks to friend's soon to be ex husband took her car when he lapsed the insurance on his own. Today should be the day regardless. I'm sort of confused about the theories that after 4 months the tests will false negative due to hormone levels or atleast thats what some sites are saying. But when I look around the levels for second trimester are still higher then the levels for early detection would be. Friend who's taking me never got a positive hpt or blood. She insisted she was pregnant and got a scan which confirmed.

Something's gotta give. Yesterday was 3 bowls of cereal, a tv dinner, half a turkey sandwich, and a couple squirts of honey... I just HAD to have the honey. OH and an ungodly amount of cranberry juice. I'm a vulture. Maybe I'm just setting up to hibernate?

Ps: today so far I've had two bowls of honeycomb and am eyeing the bacon in the fridge.

I feel like a heffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->