August / September Canadian Preggos!

BlackBerry25

Helena & Elliot <3
Reaction score
I know I already made this thread, at least I think I did... but anyways :flower:

Is there anyone else due around the end of August / beg of September that lives in North America and will not have an ultrasound until second trimester?

I really want a bump buddy that is in the same crappy boat as me :lol:

I don't get an ultrasound until the end of March when I am 18 - 20 weeks!

Its driving me crrazzzy.

Thanks!

W.

Hi W,

I live in Canada also and am due Sept 6th. I go for my 1st prenatal appt with my family dr this Thursday so I will find out then when my first scan is. Since I'll be 7.5 weeks it may very well be in my 2nd...? I have a daughter too btw...Her name is Callie (short for Callista) and she will be 4 in March. How old is Helena?

Lesli

Yay!! Hi Lesli :hi:

H is almost 2 and a half :D I am in Edmonton, whereabouts are you?

I go for my first prenatal next Wednesday (and a hell of a time finding a doctor, since my fam dr and my obgyn both are no longer in my area)

I had 4 ultrasounds (one private) with Helena, but this time I only get 1 since she was fine! Which is great and all lol, but I wish I had one sooner.

Oh and my actual name is Wendy :lol:

Hi Wendy!

Helena is a cutie :) Looks like a little princess already.

I'm in Ottawa but lived in Edmonton 4 years back when I had my daughter Callie. Edmonton is a neat place (great shopping!) but I moved back when my daughter was 3 months old. I used to work at the University Hospital there until I got pregnant. How's the weather there?

I had a few ultrasounds with Callie too! Since I was bleeding and on bedrest with her I had the hb check EVERY week and a scan very early on. I even got the 3D scan later on!! This time around it's driving me nuts....even the HB check would make me feel better...grrr...

What do you do in Edmonton? Have you lived there long? I've lived in Ottawa most of my life but moved to Edmonton for a year in 2006/2007.

Have a great Tuesday!

Lesli

Good Morning :D

My sister used to work at the University hospital but has now moved over to the Grey Nuns. Right now I am just a SAHM (have been working the occasional PT job since H was born, like I was just Santas photographer at the mall for a month lol and somehow became pregnant, not sure what Santa it was (joking lol) )

Why did you come to Edmonton? I used to live in Brockville when I was a teenager, just for a bit. And I lived in London for 3 or so years and then came back to Edmonton in 2007 I would say. :lol: I have baby brain already!

Awesome a SAHM...toughest job in the world they say (and I believe it!). I do admin work/bit of research for two of the doctors at the Ottawa Hospital. I teach fitness classes about 5 a week but am looking to cut back in the 1st tri.

Haha...lmao about the Santa comment...hopefully one of the cuter ones lol. Is there such a thing? Hmmm....nothing like a red velour suit and a big red hat to get one's motor running haha. Photography sounds cool. I have a Canon Rebel I bought last spring intending to use it and have only managed to take a few photos so far. I have a long ways to go, me thinks. Do you have a portfolio?

Wow, Brockville. I've only been there to eat at Taco Bell on the way to Toronto. It's a nice size though...not too big but still bigger than a small town. It's grown quite a bit the past few years.

My story is a little bit like a country song I'm afraid. I moved out West since I was dating someone long distance from there (he worked pipeline). There were also many jobs (and I'm not bilingual) so I thought I'd take the plunge and moved out west. Beautiful province (LOVED Jasper, Calgary and Banff!!). Got pregant a couple months later (was a surprise since we were pretty diligent about using bc) and knew within the next month it wasn't going to work. Wouldn't have changed it for the world though! Had Callie in March then moved back in June. Callie's dad has worked overseas for much of her life so far so he would see her every few months and now is back in Edmonton on another project. I don't think he'll be back until March. He's a nice guy with a good heart, just not the one for me. My boyfriend and I have been together almost a year and he's the one, I have no doubts. I'm so excited about this pregnancy since I didn't really get to enjoy the last one knowing the relationship wasn't going to work out and feeling guilty about it all. Wow, now that's quite the novel, sorry. You can bill me later for the psychology session lol.

What does your DH do? How long have you been together? How many kids would you like to have? Why are there so many Boston Pizza's in Edmonton lol?

Lesli

I am gonna get this moved to the Pregnancy Buddy section and probably change the title incase anyone else from Canada wants to join it. :D Then I will reply lol. I just sent my OH out for a banana cream pie and a sandwich for me. NEED TO EATT!!

:hi: Hello Canadians!

I'm due August 30 with my first. I was lucky though and already had an ultrasound because I was spotting.

Lol, thats ok! I hope you guys actually get good medical care and ultrasounds! I was just being a Debbie Downer. :D

Can't wait to see all of our babies!!

Hope everyone is feeling/doing well! Whereabouts are you in Ontario, Phantom?

I'm in Kitchener. :thumbup:

Only recently has my MS actually come in the morning. It used to peak in the evening but now I can barely keep my pills down in the morning! It's odd that it changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->