August/ September due dates 2024

Hi sorry been away for a while couldn't log on here for a bit and been so busy with life. We are now at 28w+5 had my growth scan the other day and little man is breech Frank (legs extended) thos has worried me slightly of what if he doesn't come out of this position in time then resulting in hip dysplasia. Then we have my every time pregnancy fear and dread coming to 29w-30w of going into pre term labour as I did with my first my son and even though I went to full term with both my daughters after this I still worry especially with this little one being a boy us woman don't get a break from worry and or fear when it comes to our children or unborn babas every day I can get past 30w is a blessing. Sorry for the unload there hubby understands but as women we hold ourselves so responsible for what we can't control and that he wouldn't be able to understand. We'll I hope your all well and I will update as soon as I can. Take care ladies your all wonderful people remember to take some time for self care and nurturing x

Well I'm now 37+4 ands I'm very uncomfortable but so blessed to have made it this far. Little man has a massive jump in his weight and we are being induced next Saturday the 17th at 38+6 w to say I'm excited is an understatement I am looking forward to watching my girls and husband enjoy him and watch my hubby being a boy dad at last. I will keep you updated as best as I can with how we got on x

Hi ladies! Just to update that I have safely delivered my lil baby boy on 3rd August 2024. I was surprise how quickly the labour was! I was already 8cm dilated and still able to text my friends & family.. lol! 2 pushes & my 3.1kg lil precious was born.. had a 1 degree tear but it required 2 stitches.. i pray that u ladies too have a smooth delivery!! Big hugs!

Well I'm now 37+4 ands I'm very uncomfortable but so blessed to have made it this far. Little man has a massive jump in his weight and we are being induced next Saturday the 17th at 38+6 w to say I'm excited is an understatement I am looking forward to watching my girls and husband enjoy him and watch my hubby being a boy dad at last. I will keep you updated as best as I can with how we got on x
Hey hunn, hope u are feeling good! I was induced at 37w5d. They had cervidil inserted for the induction. It took effect 7-12hrs later.. which the contractions happens right after the 7hrs mark with the frequency of 3-5mins.. i hope it goes smoothly for you! Hugss

Hi ladies! Just to update that I have safely delivered my lil baby boy on 3rd August 2024. I was surprise how quickly the labour was! I was already 8cm dilated and still able to text my friends & family.. lol! 2 pushes & my 3.1kg lil precious was born.. had a 1 degree tear but it required 2 stitches.. i pray that u ladies too have a smooth delivery!! Big hugs!
Aww congratulations on your precious bundle of joy. Wow I hope I could have as smooth a delivery as you did x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubysan
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->