~August/September Test Calender~

I might not be testing tomorrow. I started with worse cramps almost like AF cramps and started spotting like 2 hours ago. I don't normally spot before AF, but there's always a first time for everything. I can't help feeling like I'm out. :shrug:

i will be testing around the 8th september :)X

Yippee! I should be testing September 7th. Please track me too

Hi...can I join you guys?

I will probably test August 30! We have been trying for six months and my husband's 30th birthday is August 31. I would love to give him some good news that day! So hard not to get discouraged.

Hi Guys,

Could you please add me? I will be testing on September 7th (if I can hold out till then :blush:). This date may change since I am still waiting to O... hopefully that comes soon enough!

Best of luck everyone :dust:

BFN for me this morning. Still having some light spotting but AF hasn't shown up full force yet. If AF doesn't show up in a few days I'll test again.

Hey, I hope it okay to join in?
This is my first month TTC! Will be testing 10th sept
:)

Good luck everyone xx

BFN for me this morning. Still having some light spotting but AF hasn't shown up full force yet. If AF doesn't show up in a few days I'll test again.

You sound like a really positive person! I'm sure it will all work out for you!
But you are certainly helping me to keep positive!

Thank-you

Ooh could you add me please?! Due to test 5th Sept if I hold out! :wacko:
Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Can I join too pls? I'm due to test on 3rd September :)

Thank you! xxx

If I ovulate today... fx crossed! I will test on the 30! :flower:

Hi all - I'm new to this forum and would like to join you all this month. We've been TTC for 15 months now, but I only just bought a CBFM and have used it this cycle. I'm due to test on the 28th August. Would love to start finding some buddies to go through this process with. It's getting hard to keep dealing with this on my own. No one knows how desperately we've been trying and for how long.

Hi all - I'm new to this forum and would like to join you all this month. We've been TTC for 15 months now, but I only just bought a CBFM and have used it this cycle. I'm due to test on the 28th August. Would love to start finding some buddies to go through this process with. It's getting hard to keep dealing with this on my own. No one knows how desperately we've been trying and for how long.

welcome:)! i've been tryin for 10months and i know how you feel! feel free to add me if you want :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->