~August/September Test Calender~

Hi nic18 - it's nice to meet you! I just added you, but I'm afraid I'm so new to this forum, I don't actually know what you can do on it. Can we PM each other? What does adding do? (Sorry if OT for this thread.)

abbie23-yeah you can PM i tried PM'in you but it said you cannot accept it :) try PM'in me :) x

Hi everyone! May I join you?? AF is due Sept 3rd, but I may cave and test before that ;)

How is everyone doing?

:dust:

I'm waiting for O to begin so I can actually start TTC! How about you bella? X

I got a positive OPK on Wednesday, but I think I O'd yesterday due to today's temp rise (this is my first month taking my temp - feel free to stalk my chart!) I'm trying to smep method this month, so lots of BDing going on at my house!!! Fingers crossed that this is our month - we started TTC in June, but all along I've been hoping & praying for a May due date. REALLY hope it happens this month!!!

Good luck to you, Cake! if you think O is coming, start to DTD - I read that :spermy: can live 3 - 5 days!

I got a positive OPK on Wednesday, but I think I O'd yesterday due to today's temp rise (this is my first month taking my temp - feel free to stalk my chart!) I'm trying to smep method this month, so lots of BDing going on at my house!!! Fingers crossed that this is our month - we started TTC in June, but all along I've been hoping & praying for a May due date. REALLY hope it happens this month!!!

Good luck to you, Cake! if you think O is coming, start to DTD - I read that :spermy: can live 3 - 5 days!

Hi ladies! I just got my first +OPK this morning! I havent been tracking my temp this month, actually Ive never tracked temp lol. But this is the first time Ive gotten a +OPK in months! Im so excited. We have been trying since December. Lots of BDing here too!

Hi ladies! I just got my first +OPK this morning! I havent been tracking my temp this month, actually Ive never tracked temp lol. But this is the first time Ive gotten a +OPK in months! Im so excited. We have been trying since December. Lots of BDing here too!

Congrats s'love! Good luck to you this month!!!

This is my first month of TTC, I only started temping a couple of days ago do can't really go off that ha, I tried my opk's last month and got a positive so I'm just using them at the mo to track O... I'm usually pretty good knowing when it's happening (I get really bad ovulation pains and can usually tell which side it's from)
Don't get me started on CM though as I haven't a clue on that haha! Fingers crossed for us all :) xx

Good luck to everyone ovulating around now, fx'd for all you, 5 days to go for me!! xx

Updated! Fingers crossed to everyone testing in the next few days, and baby dust to all

I will join abbie on Aug 28th....that will be CD 24 which I know is a bit early but have family coming to stay with me following day and want to know before they get here!!!

Baby Dust to all!
L
x

Hi girls!

Can I join please, I've just miscarried but planning to get back on the ttc train ASAP! If my cycle comes back then I'll be ovulating at the end of August to then test around 12th September. It's our 2 year wedding anniversary on 25th September so hoping we'll have a sticky BFP by then!

Good luck and baby dust to all.
X

Hey Laubull, I also miscarried last cycle...nice to hear someone else be so positive about this next cycle. Fingers crossed for you!
L
X

Hey Laubull, I also miscarried last cycle...nice to hear someone else be so positive about this next cycle. Fingers crossed for you!
L
X

Hi Lallie81 and Laubull, just wanted to say sorry to you both for your losses. Keeping FX'd for us all for sticky beans this month xxx
:dust:

Sorry to hear about your losses ladies... Baby dust to you both this month... Fingers crossed we all get our BFPs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->