August Testers - Over 35

Sorry Chantel i have no idea :shrug: how are you feeling? :hugs:

Happymamma - yeah i know the shettles method and i tried it a few months back and i got my BFP but ended in MC :cry: I've had 3 so far this year :shrug: I'm just going to BD everyday now around ovulation and see what happens? Hopefully i will get my girl but if i don't then i'll be happy with another boy. Boys are fab and very loving and know how to look after their mummy's :hugs: Good luck with your pregnancy :flower:

Completely fine Jodie, which was worrying me last week but now I'm grateful as we travelled overseas with a 14 month old! Am now in Geneva at a conference. Last time around at this point, I had extreme fatigue, severe constipation, frequent peeing, nausea and vomiting and sore boobs. That would really suck with the baby here, so I'm feeling great now! 5 weeks today only 33 to go :dance:

Edit: I also had really bad insomnia the last time, I sleep like a log now! :dance:

Happymamma - yeah i know the shettles method and i tried it a few months back and i got my BFP but ended in MC :cry: I've had 3 so far this year :shrug: I'm just going to BD everyday now around ovulation and see what happens? Hopefully i will get my girl but if i don't then i'll be happy with another boy. Boys are fab and very loving and know how to look after their mummy's :hugs: Good luck with your pregnancy :flower:

I love my daughters jodes but my little son is amazing ,he is so loving and brushes my hair and rubs my feet ,he tells me he loves me every hour of every day ,awwwwww ,I wud love another son but as u say as long as they are healthy ,so sorry for your losses Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Hoping u get that extra sticky bean soon ,xxxxxxx

Completely fine Jodie, which was worrying me last week but now I'm grateful as we travelled overseas with a 14 month old! Am now in Geneva at a conference. Last time around at this point, I had extreme fatigue, severe constipation, frequent peeing, nausea and vomiting and sore boobs. That would really suck with the baby here, so I'm feeling great now! 5 weeks today only 33 to go :dance:

Every pregnancy is different. I had all the symptoms you mentioned with my 1st, 3rd and 4th pregnancy but i had nothing with my 2nd pregnancy. It was an easy pregnancy. Have fun at your conference Dr :hugs:

I love my daughters jodes but my little son is amazing ,he is so loving and brushes my hair and rubs my feet ,he tells me he loves me every hour of every day ,awwwwww ,I wud love another son but as u say as long as they are healthy ,so sorry for your losses Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Hoping u get that extra sticky bean soon ,xxxxxxx

Awwww my boys are like this :hugs::hugs: Thanks hun i'm sure i'm heading for some good luck and you need some luck too. Lets hope we get our sticky beans very very soon xxxxxxxxx

Jodie I sure hope I have an easy pregnancy after the last one I had! Paid my dues to the pregnancy goddess already :thumbup: Especially since hubby will be away for 5.5 months of this pregnancy...

Jodie I sure hope I have an easy pregnancy after the last one I had! Paid my dues to the pregnancy goddess already :thumbup: Especially since hubby will be away for 5.5 months of this pregnancy...

here's to an easy, happy and healthy 9mths for you June

I wont be testing this month as I am only 3DPO at best today so have requested my testing date be changed on the September thread. Good luck to all those who are testing today and tomorrow.

:hugs::hugs: Im so sorry about ur mc's,.. I know how hard that is. Your day will come, and you'll conceive a healthy babe! xx

Ya, boys are amazing aren't they? Well, the majority lol, then they become... men :wacko: But of course I say, and like prob every mother says, my son won't be one of 'them' lol I hold high hopes :)

My youngest son is like that too, a total momma's boy and I love every minute of it.

:hugs::hugs: Im so sorry about ur mc's,.. I know how hard that is. Your day will come, and you'll conceive a healthy babe! xx

Ya, boys are amazing aren't they? Well, the majority lol, then they become... men :wacko: But of course I say, and like prob every mother says, my son won't be one of 'them' lol I hold high hopes :)

thank you!!! :hugs: Yeah they are but i can't compare because i don't have girls. I think my sons will respect women thats for sure. My eldest is very sensitive and really likes this girl in his class and she keeps turning him down. I keep telling him don't bother because he gets upset. Trials and tribulations of growing up. :hugs:

Hey, on CD 34 today with still no ovulation, but I have been seeing a very small amount of blood when wiping over the last couple of days, so maybe AF is on her way and I can get the next cycle started. It'll also mean that it should be almost over when my holiday starts on Saturday.

:hugs: TerriLou, hope AF comes soon so that you can get on with next cycle! Will remove you from today's testers.

Good luck to all testing today!!!!

Hey, on CD 34 today with still no ovulation, but I have been seeing a very small amount of blood when wiping over the last couple of days, so maybe AF is on her way and I can get the next cycle started. It'll also mean that it should be almost over when my holiday starts on Saturday.

Are you 100 percent sure you didnt ovulate? Could you have missed it?:shrug:

Ok, I'm checking in on the August testers thread on the very last day.

IMAG0655.jpg
Click this link to see larger pic
So far, it's a :bfn: Couldn't see a darn thing IRL. I took a long while to show :bfp: with my first (I think it was 3 weeks dpo and even then I got a very, very faint line). So, as long as those temps are up, I'll test again in September.

So....do I change my date or just update here??
I don't really feel AF coming, but I do have some bloating and weird #2 happening. I normally get kind of runny the day before AF (sorry TMI), but this is not quite the same and it's been 2 days.

On to my 3WW (sigh) :coffee:

BOOHOO - af just got me this afternoon!!
So onwards and upwards to the next cycle!!
Have made appointment to see my doctor- but have to wait till next friday to see her!!

Ok, I'm checking in on the August testers thread on the very last day.

IMAG0655.jpg
Click this link to see larger pic
So far, it's a :bfn: Couldn't see a darn thing IRL. I took a long while to show :bfp: with my first (I think it was 3 weeks dpo and even then I got a very, very faint line). So, as long as those temps are up, I'll test again in September.

So....do I change my date or just update here??
I don't really feel AF coming, but I do have some bloating and weird #2 happening. I normally get kind of runny the day before AF (sorry TMI), but this is not quite the same and it's been 2 days.

On to my 3WW (sigh) :coffee:

Put me down as :shrug:

SS please report here when you have news! I'll still include you!

:hugs: skweek35...

Well, I know it's 8/31, but I believe that I am still only DPO 10...so still waiting. Anxiously, still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->