AUNT FLO........please don't visit this month

Reaction score
The DH have been ttc for about 4 month. And this is the 3rd time I have been late. The first time it was a week, next a few days, now about 4 days. Any reason this could happen?
Before ttc my periods were very regular!

My cycles also seem to do that..one month it comes on the first then 4 or 5 and so on through the months..like every month it comes another week late?? weird..are you on any fertility stuff?

Its so odd.i stopped BC back in September, and i have not been using any fertility aids. I just want this to happen. :)

I am in the same boat as you! Once we started ttc I am always late (never was before!) I think it is the stress of it all, which is SO FRUSTRATING bc I want to be pregnant so badly that its causing my body to sabotaging itself. :cry: I am trying hard not to think about "am I pg?" all the time, but how am I supposed to think about anything else when AF is late?

Also, read some of your posts about your DH being put off by bding too often/on schedule. I feel the same way. I feel like I have sacrificed so much for him and his job (he's a resident) and now I just want something for me and he doesn't understand how deep the need is to have a baby. Not that he doesnt want it, but he has no clue how emotional it is or how important timing is.

Well my period is 8 weeks late and has never been this late before. I have been ttc for 10, almost 11 months now. I'm going for an ultrasound tomorrow to see if they can find the reason why.

I am in the same boat as you! Once we started ttc I am always late (never was before!) I think it is the stress of it all, which is SO FRUSTRATING bc I want to be pregnant so badly that its causing my body to sabotaging itself. :cry: I am trying hard not to think about "am I pg?" all the time, but how am I supposed to think about anything else when AF is late?

Also, read some of your posts about your DH being put off by bding too often/on schedule. I feel the same way. I feel like I have sacrificed so much for him and his job (he's a resident) and now I just want something for me and he doesn't understand how deep the need is to have a baby. Not that he doesnt want it, but he has no clue how emotional it is or how important timing is.

I am glad i am not the only one who feels the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->