Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

M2Q i know what you mean! just remember that there are many reasons that it hasnt happened yet, that have nothing to do with you or your bits! lots and lots of reasons! sometimes it just takes a lot of time!

great to know his swimmers are ok! thats really encouraging! I know so many people that it just took time. Men can just be a bit dumb about this stuff...they dont understand that we have probably been thinking about having a baby since we were babies ourselves! just like they dont get why we are all talking to each other here! and taking our temps every morning.
I once took a preg test at 8dpo (dumb) and it was obviously going to be negative and my hubby said "oh well, next month we try again" he didnt even get that at 8dpo it was dumb to even take the test!
may be they should be on a TTC website to learn some shit!

BTW if anyone is interested you can enter DH's SA figures here & get a basic report.
https://www.babymed.com/tools/sperm-calculator

Abby - thanks for the encouraging words. I don't feel like there is a problem, I feel like it may just take a while longer... I just also feel that I need to know - mainly for my sanity. If I know we're both healthy, I'll find it easier to be patient.

Maddy - thanks for the link, I will check it out.

That's great squeegs, no serious sperm issues!!!

It will be my dh's turn next I think!

Sorry been a little absent today....longest day ever and off on my training trip tomorrow! 6am flight to melb, so up around 3.30 (ew) then drive to the Latrobe valley for session 1....back to croydon tomorrow night....day of sessions at croydon the drive to ballarat weds night...session in am at ballarat, drive back to melb, session at Newport then one in the city, then fly to Hobart Friday morning for a session then finally home!!! Brisbane next week...gosh I or tired writing that!!! I won't be traveling alone tho so not sure how much I'll be able to get on here but there is always facey!!!

Squeegs my solicitor will have draft to me tomorrow! The lazy cow was back today, I've taken the 'kill em with kindness' attitude so she has nothing to use against me!!

How is everyone? Much love gals xxx

That's a really good approach! You just need to cop all the shit she throws out there, keep your chin up & walk away if she's trying to get you started.

Wow! what a huge week! I think that alone will delay your little eggy! FXd!!

Yeah, good SA results are a good start! :)

On a side note....I find it interesting how different nanas V & O charts are & how similar Maddy's 'different time' charts are...pretty crazy - It makes me wonder what the importance of having the sleep actually is!

Yeah I think she is taking the same approach with me...she was super nice today...bet that changes when she sees the letter from my solicitor!!!!

Squeegs your chart is mental this month!!! My gettin up times have been a bit erratic the last few days, and tomorrow isn't gonna help, I'm wondering if that's why mine are a bit haywire!!

Xx

mum2q- glad dh :spermy: are all good!! i'm sure you'll be in the next batch of bfps!!
:jo: busy busy busy!! delaying that egg dropping!! fx it works and get back to :sex: when you get back!!!
amanda- that recipe looks great, will have to try soon!! Esp if the better than sex bit is true, bc DRs orders, its off the table for awhile! :(
abby- love your site too!
hope everyone had a great monday!! we had a pretty boring/shit day, had to make it into Brisbane for a meeting with solicitors and 'the other side' for compensation for OHs car accident 2 years ago, couldnt settle, will have to go back at a later date, ughhh!! Tired and gonna try to have an early night! xx

Nice to see you 2mums! I've been getting high readings from the fertility monitor for past few days, did you have them for long before o?

Yeah, my chart is mental! The huge temp spike was my big night on the piss with very patchy sleep....I did say that alcohol doesn't seem to affect it, but apparently it does... maybe it depends how late your night is too... like if you drink & get to be for a good sleep, might not affect it as much as if you stay up late & get up early...

If she is killing you with kindness, thats good for you, least you don't have to deal with bitching! is the letter going to her, or your employer?

2 mums - no sex :( poor thing! Does that rule out ALL sex or are you allowed some touching? You may be able to re-create the orgasm from conception - touching only! If not, you should find a new doctor! lol (kidding...obviously...hehe)

:jo: for the week or two after period i got one bar, then i got two bars, and two bars and two bars, never three/egg. I gave up, and could actually never predict when I ov'd based on my monitor, but still found it fun to use. will try again next time we ttc though. Also read that it can take a month or two to figure you out, so it may not be entirely accurate the first month. sorry, im sure thats not helpful at all.
mum2q- im sure we could figure something out re sex, but i still have on and off spotting so OH is too scared to try anything, just in case. But all good, the bub is worth the wait!! And the fact that my boobs/nipples are so sore too doesnt help anything, hahaha! :holly:

Yeah, I know sex is important, but it's by no means the most important. I dare say it wouldn't be enjoyable if you were both feeling a bit nervous about it. When it feels right again, you will get back in the swing of things!

I've got a self imposed sex ban going on in our house too (much to DF's delight lol).

We actually have dtd a few times since getting a BFP but then for some reason I freaked out and thought we better stop until 12 weeks. on the drive home from the scan on Saturday DF asked since the scan was good does that mean we can have sex tonight. I swear I don't know how he has enough blood left in his head to function sometimes. Anyway, the ban is still on until Wednesday when I'm sure DF will remind me anyway!

Yeah, I think it will be short lived squiggles, the letter will be sent to my boss tomorrow/weds and when she sees it I think she'll lose it!!!!

Gotta snooze, much love gals xxx

Hi lovelies! Missed you all today - another busy one at work! You'll be pleased to hear though that I went for a 6km walk/jog (ok most walk but I jogged on and off) this arvo. Planning on building up to more jogging than walking but i'll see how I go :) will prob be sore tomorrow as I haven't done heaps of exercise the past few months while I've been unwell!

Also got bloods done again today - should get the results tomorrow as the marked them as urgent as my doc is going away on wed for nearly 3 weeks - really hoping all the results are ready by 4pm when I see him again tomorrow! Will keep you posted!

As for the house...The real estate agent said we were the only people to place an offer but 7 other couples took contracts of sale away with them so the vendors want to sit on our offer for a few more days in case someone else places a higher offer - if that happens we'll get a chance to match it as we got in first. Not sure how it will all play out but we are hopeful!

Hoping everyone is well!

Nice to see you rosie cheeks!

Shell yay for healthy spermies! Praying that your gyno will find that you're in top health too!

Maddy thanks for sharing that site - you are a wealth of knowledge! How long til DH returns?

Nana hoping all goes well with the solicitors letter! And that your trip is not too tiring!

Missed you today Laineypop! Hope youre ok!

Love to the rest if you x

Hello my lovelies <3 sorry I have been missingtoday :) actually gota casual job :) heading to bed I'm knackered much love to you all :) <3

Yay laineypop!!!

Being up at this hour is horrid!!!!!

Have a good day ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back