Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi Ladies,

I've been doing a lot of thinking and I think I'm going to take a bit of time of ttc at the moment. My chart had pregnancy written all over it this month and it was such a long way to fall back to reality with the witch and bfn. We have such a lot to pay for at the moment that it doesn't feel like the right time until we are more settled.

It's going to be hard not to temp but I think its best as want a baby to be brought in to a calm environment not a stressful one. I'll still keep chatting on here if its ok with you girls??

Hugs to everyone xxxx

Hi girls! So much to comment on but posting from my phone so I can't imment on everything :( Abby, you have really struck a soft spot with me. Can I just say "Thank You" to you. It's people like you that keep people like me motivated and passionate about what we do. I normally don't like displaying what I do for a living as its sometimes hard to explain but I am a proud scientist working in Medical Research. I am one of those people who strongly believe that we will find a cure one day. I work in spinal cancer which is a direct result of breast cancer in women and prostate cancer in men most of the time. Thank you for supporting this worthy cause. We may not be there yet but u firmly believe we will be there one day...I have lost many loved ones to cancer and these charity's and fundraisers that give me the will to continue my work.

Hello everyone else! Sending you all an abundance of hugs! 2mums, you will make the right decision. Trust in your own judgement xxx

Have a safe flight pammy!

Shell I totally forgot to say happy birthday! Glad you had a great time! Xx :cake:

Abby awesome job with the run - cancer has affected so many people I know including taking my gorgeous nana's life ten years ago - thanks for making a difference!

2mums tough call with your aunt - I don't know which option is best! Will be praying for you as you decide!

Number2, laineypop and kiwi - and everyone else - you will all be very welcome in my pool if we get the house! Still haven't heard if they will accept our offer - the agent rang last night and said thy will let us k ow tomorrow to give te vendors the weekend to think it over - suspense is killing me! We really like it - we had a 968m2 block before and to find another similar sized block in the Crestwood estate with a house that we like in our price range is so rare in this market! It's only a block from our church and 2 blocks from the park where we walk our puppies so would be perfect! Trying not to get our hopes up though (trying but failing dismally!) as there is no guarantee that we'll get it and there were several couples/families at the open home - we have no idea if other offers have been put in either!

Hi to you all! Sorry for not giving everyone a special mention! I love you all equally I promise! X

Jayney so glad you will stick around despite not TTC! Pammy and I are both not TTC ATM either so you can join our club! Will you and Alec ntnp or have a total break?

cossime - what a very rewarding job - It must be hard to stay motivated sometimes, but every small breakthrough is one step closer to the cure!

Angel - I think it's right for you - I think it's your turn to have some positive news & really hoping you hear a big fat YES from them tomorrow!

Jayney - sounds like a good plan - stay here with us, you don't have to be TTC to stick around for the friendships. I like that there is such a mixed bag, some not trying, some duffered, some just starting, some ttc for a while...it's good cos everyone can just support!

U know what they say janey no man/woman gets left behind! Do stay on here and check in with us even on facebook!

Hi lovelies!! Sorry I've been MIA I've been working a ton! :flower:

I finally got caught up on everyone's posts!!!

Angel- Fx'd about the house!

Pammy and Jayne- I understand completely!!!! So happy you ladies are going to stick around :)

Abby- you weren't being ridiculous, you were quite justified! Great job on the run!!

Kiwi- glad you had a nice trip!!

Everyone else, hope you all have a great day!!! Xoxo

Morning girls :)

Completely understand Jayney, and so glad you are going to hang around! Same for you pammy :) Such a great bunch of women on here!!

Hope everyone has a great week! Cant believe its monday already...

FX for you angel - looking forward to some good news!!!

Hi Ladies,

I've been doing a lot of thinking and I think I'm going to take a bit of time of ttc at the moment. My chart had pregnancy written all over it this month and it was such a long way to fall back to reality with the witch and bfn. We have such a lot to pay for at the moment that it doesn't feel like the right time until we are more settled.

It's going to be hard not to temp but I think its best as want a baby to be brought in to a calm environment not a stressful one. I'll still keep chatting on here if its ok with you girls??

Hugs to everyone xxxx

(hugs) - of course you must stay. Are you going to approach it by NTNP or are you going to start using contraception? xo

Got an appointment to get sa results this afternoon, I'm feeling a little nervous, hope it's all good!!

Mum2 - hope it's good. See if you can get the exact figures and then we can compare (our poor DHs)!

For the record, ours:

Viscosity abnormal (high) pH 8
Motile 46 million/ml
Motility 70% but only 34% of those were rapid (remaining 10 % medium, 26% slow, 30% static)
Morphology 6% Normal, 95% Abnormal (Slight amorph 16%, abnormal 79%) - yes the numbers add up to 101% I don't know why!

Apparently this is a low count but I'm yet to find any info on exactly WHAT the Aussie standards are. Apparently the Aust standard for defining "low sperm count" is different to the WHO standard.

Thanks girls, knew you would all understand! We aren't going to prevent it but no opks or anything like that. I'm pretty happy that my body has a rythm now and I know I am ovulating at least so we will see, watch this space!!

If nothing happens in a year I will start temping etc again but we are happy just practising at the moment! : )

FX maddy for your results!! Hugs to everyone, hope nobody has the monday blues xxxx

Hi girls,
I need some advice /info on the costs involved in testing fertility & then assisted reproduction if you need it?

What is included under Medicare & what isn't? For example if you do require intervention such as IUI or IVF is any of it covered by Medicare?

I'm clueless about this & intend to google for some answers, but I figure you girls could be a way better source of info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->