Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hello ladies :) not home yet cause waiting for Daniel to pick me up! That bus ride in made me sick hahaha will post pics when I get home of the test :winkwink: hehehe xxx

Abs did you keep checking CM after you thought you ov'd? I think ff got your date right but if you did get fertile cm close to what looks like an implantation dip then I guess that could be ov? That article is encouraging though - either way you'll know in a few days - really hoping it is a bfp and not AF hun x

Lol you girls are so funny xxx

What a big day we've had on here! I'm afraid not going to be me in the trifecta, Poas when I got home and not even a skerrik of a second line...knew I want feeling duffered xxx

Can't wait to see Lainey's and to hear about number2 scan! Hurry up girls!!!

Scan went well (sorry for delay - my mum rang). Baby measured at 6+5 and had heartbeat of 122, that gives me a due date of 25 May. FF had said due 24 May so close enough. :)

Oh, and boo, no photos!!! Pick up scans tomorrow so maybe there'll be pictures?

I dont get a lot of CM generally, but it did stop after the date FF said, may be the day after.

just got to wait this one out! so much waiting!

hope the pimple goes away before my MIL wedding on saturday! Although may be i will get a nice BFP on Saturday as Shell predicted. that will help get through the day!

I think maybe Lainey has poas already in a public loo and has a bfp??? Just keeping us in suspense Lainey-Lou?

Amanda great news that the scan went well! Looking forward to possible pics tomorrow! What fruit is it the size of? A raspberry?

So things to worry about:
1. Fluid behind the gestational sac - she measured it and asked if I'd had bleeding and said maybe it hasn't fused properly to the wall of the uterus or something
2. A massive cyst on one of my ovaries about 50 times bigger than the baby - wonder what that means.

Congrats number2!!! Hope you have rid yourself of any doubt of your sip in temp yesterday:)

Kiwi I know I don't know how I'm doing it either!!! Just came back rom Coles and they had frer's on sale!!! Sign or coincidence??? I didn't buy any though so that puts me at 3 & 0 to the hpt's!!! I'm having a tiny bit of cm but more dry than anything so I don't know...been thinking more about the dark brown cm I had at 6DPO especially after smithys bfp's!!! I just disregarded it as I thought it was too early?? Anyway, trying my best not to read too much into anything on myself so I'll just wait and see what the next few days bring :)

Can't wait fro Rosie to wake up and test!!

I'm not saying anything angel ;) hehe

Great news about the scan Amanda xx

angel- no news on OH yet, DR called though, results are back, but not urgent so appoint is on sunday morning.

amanda- dont worry too much about those two things, easier said than done i know. But the cyst, being 50 time bigger than the baby isnt massive as the baby is soooo small. And I know I was terrified about mine, but chances are it will shrink and not cause any problems. My technician at our u/s yesterday said heaps of women get pregnancy cysts, they provide the hormones we need to sustain the pregnancy and once the placenta can take over the cyst all but disappears. So they are actually helpful not harmful- thats how he explained it. A late may baby- perfect time of year!! so happy for you!

Was the doctor concerned Amanda? Hopefully they will do another scan soon to put your mind at ease about those possible concerns.

fxed amanda... congrats smithy and rosie... keep those pics coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->