Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

What a beauty smithy!!!! Mums the word ;) (literally!!!!!) woohooo!

Oh Rosie how exciting good luck trying to sleep xx

Sweet dreams rosie cheeks - i might have to stay up super late to see your poas with fmu!!!!! xxx

Thanks ladies, sleeping with my legs double crossed tonight!!!! Xx

Lainey! So glad you like your pressie! Meant every word on the card x

I have butterflies in my tummy and feel a little ill! Think it's nerves haha!

Smithy I can't wait to see your beta results xx

Thanks angel it was sooooooo lovely xxx

FX'd you're the trifecta Lainey darling!!!

I am dying to know what this pressie was!!!!!

Wait a minute there. It takes you an HOUR on a bus to go to a chemist to buy a frer, Lainey?????
Blimey.

Lisa - fantastic result - how absolutely unreal :)

Finally catching up! Amanda so pleased your temp has popped back up hun but sorry to hear you havent been well!!! xx

Yay for the BFP on the FRER Lisa! Makes it feel so much more real!!

Can't wait to see a pic of the pressie Lainey!

It's so hot here today - I just let Max have his first icy pole :)

Oh Ginny does he love it? I gave a raspberry calippo to Harriaon on the weekend, most hilarious thing ever :)

That's gorgeous :) I love the funny faces they pull with new things

Stinker!!!! When i was driving back from Maitland car said it was 34 degrees....craziness for Spring!!!

I bet that was messy Amanda!!!!

Girls! I have the answer to cure infertility! Hehe just marking my class's writing books and I came across the answer... I will copy the story a little boy, Conor, in my class wrote:

The Great Viking Adventure

There was once a boy named Ronoc and his wife's name was Mib. She had blue eyes and Ronoc had hazel eyes.

Their problem was that Mib could not have a baby.

They went to the forest to see if they could find magic beans but they ran into a he dragon that was on top of a magical mountain. The dragon said she could help them.

So they set sail with the dragon for a better place to live on the other side of the world. They ended up at Austrslia. They chose to live in Byron Bay.

At Byron Bay the dragon said to drink the salty sea water. Mib did it every day and it did nothing.

In Byron Bay Dragon was nice and she told Ronoc and Mib that Mib needed to eat one of her dragon scales. She did it and 3 weeks later she had a baby. The end.

By Conor

Not quite sure why it was a Viking adventure - am guessing Ronoc and Mib were Vikings! Very cute though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->