Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I think your letter really did bring heaps of positivity and baby dust angel cakes xx

I need to take a photo and I'm still not home...you Gus will love it :) hehehe

3 :bfp: 's today!!!!! In so happy I could cry girls xxxxx tears of complete joy though!!!! Can't wait for Rosie to test:) that's the trifecta girls, smithy, Rosie and Lainey-loves it!!!

Lainey, you always said you were positive about the soy!!! Now you are proof for it!! Twinny action is definitely you!!!!

Abby so glad you got recognized at work sweets. It's about time they realized!!!! Good night Hun xxx

Newbie I still think ur duffers!!!

:flasher: :dance::dance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance:
so incredibly thrilled for you!!! Yours and your new nephews will be so close in age, be awesome at family get togethers!!! Congrats to you and D!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

Probably missed in all the excitement tonight but I posted earlier, poas when I got home and not even a trace of a second line, knew I didn't feel duffers this month xx

You are only 10dpo Sasha - don't rule yourself out til the crimson lady marches on in! (or out as it may be)

Hugs, nana xx that's great news Abby! Amanda, try not to stress love <3

Abby - great news on the work front :) It's always nice when hard work pays off!

Newbie - you're not out til AF shows up x

Lainey - totally normal to feel nervous, but stay positive as there's no reason for it not to work this time :)

Hope everyone else is well tonight :)

Thank you sooooooo much ladies you just don't know how much I love you all haha this thread has been a life saver :hugs:

Nana I was starkers at 10 dpo too :) don't give up hope :hugs: xx

Smithy how funny is that we will be due the same day hehehe x

I'm over the moon that we will share a due date! I had a very very bfn at 10dpo too

Wow that's fantastic news melainey !!!! Woohoo so excited for u. U must be buzzing.

I somehow don't think I am paired this mOnth. Have u seen my none ovulation this month temps :(

That's so great gals, and so exciting!

I'm not sure ill test agin, I feel the same this cycle as I have for all the other bfns!!!!

Xxx

Oh, Lainey!!! That is so awesome. Sending lots of love to you and your little baby!!! xo

Man squeegs is gonna die when she gets on and sees all of the news!!!!

Lainey you must be home by now! Pics please!

Ok sash and kiwi but I still have a great feeling about this month for both of you - kiwi I know your chart is seriously flat ATM but the month is not over yet!

:hugs: kiwi and nana I know this must be a bit hard for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"