Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Omg!!! Lovely line loopeylainey and love love love that pressie!!!!!

I wonder what I ever did without you gorgeous women in my life!!! So much love and laughter on this thread xxxx

gorgeous lines Rosie!!!!

Awwww melainey, gorgeous line for you too. and Loving the gift, Angel you are awesome!!!! Cant wait for the pic next year with bub in it, although hopefully she'll need two!!! Twins!!!

I love how close all are - don't know about you lot but I be we dreamed that I'd make lifelong friends when I first stumbled across bnb when googling stuff about ttc - love you all so much x

Here here 2mums, a line like that at 11dpo, twinnies for loopeylainey for sure!!!!

Yay!!!!! Thank goodness i haven't lost my mind....kept thinking I would wake up and it would be some cruel dream :(

When should I ask for betas? Is now too early??? Lol

Same angel, just never imagined could find such a top group of girls ;)
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rosie I wouldn't be surprised if you're having multiples with the obvious lines you had on your tests at 8 and 9 dpo too!

Thanks Angel. I am so happy you started this thread....as I lay here and cry!!!! Lol

You gorgeous girl Rosiecheeks :) what a fantastic day for bfps!!!!!!!

Have you told your DH yet Rosie? What a lovely homecoming present for him!

I haven't, he is in Chicago until tonight. Smithy made me nervous when she said she won't tell OH until it's beta confirmed....but if I get a let down that big at this point I guess I will really need his support anyway!!!

No way I could keep that kinda info a secret.....I'd blurt instantaneously!!!!!

Those tests were unmistakably positive Rosie - I think he'd be stoked even though they're not beta confirmed yet - and on that front I'd book them in for maybe next week when AF is officially late.

Just sent Lucy a text as she is away and doesn't have Internet access - she is stoked for all 3 of you recently duffered chickies xx

Ok, I need to stop crying, get out of bed and get ready for work, esp since I have to leave early to stop at the store!!! Hehe

I will post a FRER in about 1-2 hrs! I'm so excited and nervous and happy and scared! I truly don't know what I would do without all of you!!! Xoxoxo

I'm sure work will fly by - you'll be buzzing all day! Before you know it you'll be home in your dh's arms telling him the good news with free proof! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->