Autumn Marie is here!

Chaos

Mum to one =)
Reaction score
Little Miss Autumn made her appearance in to the world one day before her due date!

I originally went to the hospital for a check up at 1030am Monday morning (28th) because I had pulled all the muscles in the left side of my stomach. They put me on the monitor and told me I was having mild irregular contractions!

I was sent home to bed rest to help the muscles heal. By 630pm I was starting to feel the contractions, nothing painful, just tightening. By 1030pm I was getting more painful contractions in the bottom of my bump radiating in to my legs. Still nothing regular, bouncing between 7 to 11 minutes apart.

They continued to get stronger on the Tuesday, by 1230 lunch time I was spending most my time in the bath. Hubby came home about 630pm and we started timing the contractions again and they were bouncing between 3 and 8 minutes apart, lasting about 4 minutes, they were extremely strong and painful but I was trying to cope with it as we still did not have any regular times in between.

Well I threw up a couple of times and come midnight I just could not take it anymore and asked the DH to take me to the hospital. We got here at 12.30am, they checked me and I was 7cm!!!! :shock: I was expecting them to tell me I was like 2cm or something haha.

Well it was a mad scramble because I was supposed to have antibiotics for GBS, I begged for an epi as I was just so exhausted by then. I could have kissed that man once it kicked in, it made a world of difference.

I progressed from 7cm to 10cm in 45 minutes (She was ready!!! haha) and then pushed for about 45 minutes and out popped Autumn at 3.48am EST (8.48am GMT) on 30th September 2009.

I had to have a small cut to get that old pumpkin head out haha, but it really isn't that bad.

Weight = 8lb 1oz
Length = 19.5 inches

She's doing really well! Really glad to have her here at last :)

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/AM1.jpg

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/AM2.jpg

Congrats hunny! she is absolutley beautiful!!! fab birth story xxxxx

Congrats Chaos, she so cute xxxxxx Well done xxxxxxxxx Take care

Congratulations! She's gorgeous

Awwww, I'm so jealous of all these gorgeous babies coming into the world!!!!!
Congratulations Chaos! She is beautiful & you must be so proud :) So glad everything went okay for you. Now wishing you a speedy recovery & that you all settle into your new lives with ease. :) :hugs:

Great job Mom!! :) Congrats, she is beautiful, and look at those eyes!

congrats!!! she is gorgeous and has stunning eyes!:flower:

Ooooooooh my god! You had autumn! She's beeeeeeeeeautiful! Alex likes her too!

Sandi and alex xxxxxx

What a beautiful little girl... Congratulations... She's certainly going to break some hearts...

Awwww beautiful! Great birth story too :) Congratulations xx

Aww! Congrats. Beautiful name, beautiful baby! Welcome to the world Autumn. X

Aw Chaos. Congrats to you both - she's gorge! x

Congratualtions Chaos, she is a little cutie! x

Aww she's beautiful and what a gorgeous name too!
Congratulations x

Congratulations to you and Mr Chaos! Autumn is absolutely beautiful :) Thanks for sharing your birth story :hugs:

well done Chaos, congratulations! she really is beautiful... hope you are adjusting to being a mummy ok, you know you are making the rest of us really jealous.... I can't wait for my bumpkin to arrive now!

lots of love xx

Congratulations Chaos, she is perfect! :cloud9: xxxxx

Wow look at those beautiful eyes! Congrats Chaos, she's gorgeous :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back