Ava Bracelet

HopefulMama33

Reaction score
Has anyone been using the Ava? I ordered one and should be here tomorrow. I have heard good things and I'm hoping if it takes the stress TTC down a little, it might help because I keep reading that the moment some women stop trying, it happens. I am really feeling hopeless after 12 months + trying and I think the testing and charting is also taking a toll. I would love to hear success stories with Ava.

Mine just arrived yesterday but I won't be using it until the end of the month once this last pack of BC pills is over. TTC in August :) Hopefully others can share their experiences with it!

I used it! I got mine in Nov 2017. I used it for 5 full months before trying to conceive (we were waiting for job reasons). After the first 2 months it correctly predicted my fertile week and got within a day or 2 of my actual ovulation. I also used opks so that's how I new for sure it was pretty close. We also conceived this cycle - which was our first cycle ttc # 2. I would recommend this to anyone! It does state that you have to have relatively regular cycles for it to work. I liked getting all of the information every morning after I would sync. It also took so much stress off of us! Good luck!

kiki1234 - I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with it!

I'm so happy to hear that you had a good experience with it! I wore mine for the first time last night and it's really cool to see how it measures more than just temping and OPKs. I have been an obsessive charter so that habit might be hard to break. I am planning on still using the OPKs to see how close it gets...I have trust issues with this! ;) Praying this will help me relax a little and help us catch it the right time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->