Avocado Shake?

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
I made this for my boys today, it's from the www.weelicious.com site that I've posted about before. It's banana, avocado, vanilla rice milk and ice. Well needless to say it wasn't a huge hit, I was kind of disappointed but we will try again. Landon and Casen each drank about 1/4c Hayden only had a few sips..but they said they didn't like it. I posted about it somewhere else and everyone is acting like I gave them some nasty drink....would you try it with your kids? Am I crazy for thinking they may like it lol

Actually this sounds great to me!!! I would probably like it myself and it's so full of good stuff for the kids. Do they usually like things with ice? Maybe it was too cold, or did they just not like the flavour? I would definitely try this for my kid and now that you've given me the idea, I probably will when he's a bit bigger :)

It sounds like a great idea to me! Could it be the flavour they're not keen on? I've read that papaya goes well with avocado and banana - maybe adding some to the mix will appeal to the boys?

Well at this point they don't like avocado...so I was trying to make it in something sweet to appeal to them. No luck though haha. hayden use to love avocado, it was one of his first foods, and his first mix was avocado and banana but then he started vomitting really bad each time he had either of them. So he's now terrified to eat it, as soon as he sees it he won't touch it, so I wanted to try it in something he wouldn't recognize. I'm going to try again though another time. I think I'm going to try it in a dip too. Everyone was acting like I was giving them shit or something, like I was completely nuts. Yeah I'm big on them eating healthy and most of them aren't like that with their kids so that's probably why but still annoying to see a reaction like taht you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->