awake for 7-8 hours in the day?

3011busyyear

Reaction score
We're going to my mums today and all the family will be round...lots of noise, my mum going crazy with the stimulation toys and nowhere quiet for LO to sleep.
will she be ok to be awake for 7-8 hours? i've put her down for a nap now and hopefully she'll sleep for a couple of hours.

she will grizzly when she's tired but will be fine after a few mins and just keep going if she has stimulation, but her eyes get steadily redder so i know she's tired. will she be ok? :wacko:

I think at that age she will need more sleep than that during the day or she will be well overtired by bedtime!,isnt there a bedroom you could pop her in in a travel cot or moses basket for her to have a nap? shes not going to come to any harm by being awake that long but as you say she will be grizzly and probably hard to settle for the night.When I visit my mum she has a cot for harry in the spare bedroom but if she didnt i would take the travel cot with us,i also take the baby monitor with us so that i can close the bedroom door to reduce the amount of noise.Good luck and enjoy mothers dayxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->