*****Awesome April***** Lets get those BFPs rolling!! 22 Testers!!

I'm in! Testing day will be the 7th/8th for me. HOping it will be an early birthday present! Good luck ladies - lets hope spring well and truly blossoms for us!!! x

Can you change my date to 5th April instead please? Thank you :D

Woo hoo to all the ladies testing on April 7th. Clearly I'm partial since it's my wedding day!!!

In other news, I'm going to be scheduled for an ultrasound to see what in the heck is going on with my parts. I'm happy, but also sad that my lady parts are in such a funk that they require an ultra sound.

I'm about 99% sure the witch just came for me!

So, I'll be testing April 23rd- which is my 30th birthday! A BFP would be an amazing present :D

Well I got my first smiley last night and expected this morning do my temp to significantly rise.. It just went from 97.22 (day before) up to 97.90 which isn't even my highest temp of my cycle :( does that mean I'm not ovulating?

Sorry slightly off topic here but opinions would be good!! I'm at work so can't put a link to my fertility friend ! Xx

OperationBbyO YAY happy anniversary!!!

where in the south are you? Im in NC
When are you testing?

I'm in Tennessee now but I have lived all over down here--Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, Arkansas.

Ok, I O'd earlier then I thought! Can I please change my testing day to April 9th? Thanks! I am 1DPO today!

Ok, I O'd earlier then I thought! Can I please change my testing day to April 9th? Thanks! I am 1DPO today!

I think I am 1DPO today too! My cycle is usually about 30 days though, and I am trying to hold off testing until April 14 provided :witch: doesn't get me before then! FX for you!

OperationBbyO
my grandma used to live in Johnston City TN, what a great state!
GL THIS MONTH TO EVERYONE!

Count me in too please! April 10th is my testing day xx

Hopefully it'll be an exciting end to the Easter holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->