Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
TTC our first. More NTNP right now, but still.....You never know I just may get a BFP within the next few months.

Me!!! I'm currently 10dpo and started by regular pre-af spotting so af is just around the corner...if it starts on schedule it will be on the 17th. I'd love to have a buddy for next cycle :hugs:

Hubby and I have been married for 2 years next month and we are trying for #1. :happydance:

Great this is AWESOME!!!! DH and I have been married for 5 years. We are NTNP for #1.

We were ntnp for several months and didn't have much luck so I started trying to time things a bit better. I started charting bbt and that has helped me a lot! Had some fertility challenges along the way, but feeling optimistic that sooner or later I'll get a bfp!! :happydance:

We were ntnp for several months and didn't have much luck so I started trying to time things a bit better. I started charting bbt and that has helped me a lot! Had some fertility challenges along the way, but feeling optimistic that sooner or later I'll get a bfp!! :happydance:

Well I will begin temping as well so I guess I'm TTC but telling myself I'm NTNP.

Looks like i am on cd1 today =( But my cycles are 30days long so we should all be o'ing at the say time =)

That's awesome. Waiting on :witch: to ride in. Hopefully I can get this going by Xmas. That would be an amazing Xmas gift.

Mrs LaLa - welcome :)

I think I was ttc and hubby was still in the ntnp stage for a couple months! He was a bit slower to get on board - he's a mellow kind of guy. But we're both on the same page now!! I have my normal af symptoms today so I know she will arrive tomorrow. She's always on schedule - the darlin' :haha: Having a bfp for Christmas would be amazing!! I had FX for one this cycle because our 2nd anniversary is in a few weeks. Last anniversary hubby had said maybe we'd be expecting by this time next year. No such luck! I'm really hopeful it is in the cards for 2013 though :happydance:

That awesome!!! Yeah my guy is a mellow one as well. It won't hit him until I actually get an ultrasound I am sure. I am having AF symptoms today as well. She will surely be here tomorrow. I am extra positive. Can't wait to get a BFP though. I am TTC and he is just going with the flow lol.

I got my AF today so not far off you guys! :(

It was my first cycle TTC and was hoping to be one of the lucky ones that it happens to first attempt but no such luck! Oh well...FX'd for cycle #2 and a June baby! :) xx

I got my AF today so not far off you guys! :(

It was my first cycle TTC and was hoping to be one of the lucky ones that it happens to first attempt but no such luck! Oh well...FX'd for cycle #2 and a June baby! :) xx

Sorry to hear your af arrived today. That sucks! But maybe this new cycle is the one!! :happydance:

Hi ladies!! Today is 1CD for me!! My cycles are usually 28 days long. This is our second cycle TTC#2. So I hope number 2 is our lucky charm!! This month I'm gonna start charting and also will use preseed for the first time!! I'm excited to have cycle buddies!! God bless us with BFP's!!
Baby dust to u all :baby:

:hi:

So I am officially at CD1 TODAY!!!!!! She showed just as I predicted. I will begin temping tomorrow.

To everyone, this is the beginning of our cycles so baby dust to everyone. Will be nice when everyone gets to show off their :bfp: together!!!!

:witch: was deff on her way, was spotting on the 15th and today she has fully arrived.....

Im going to be using OPK and guaifenesin(1st try with this) on this coming cycle =)

Hi ladies, may i join you??
I am cd 3 today but probably in for a looooong cycle again (the last one was 45 days :wacko: ) But i have started on sooo many supplement and hopefully this will shorten my cycles but lengthen my lp which has only been like 7 days or so. We re ttc #3. Here's to many :bfp: to be announced on here :wine: and baby dust to everyone!

:witch: was deff on her way, was spotting on the 15th and today she has fully arrived.....

Im going to be using OPK and guaifenesin(1st try with this) on this coming cycle =)

Can't wait to see how that works. What exactly is guaifenesin?

Hi ladies, may i join you??
I am cd 3 today but probably in for a looooong cycle again (the last one was 45 days :wacko: ) But i have started on sooo many supplement and hopefully this will shorten my cycles but lengthen my lp which has only been like 7 days or so. We re ttc #3. Here's to many :bfp: to be announced on here :wine: and baby dust to everyone!

:hi: welcome!!!!! You are welcomed here. What have you been trying to shorten your cycles? Hope this month is your month hon!!!:happydance:

Thanks hun, hope so for all of us! Well i m on EPO, vitamine B6, agnus castus, false unicorn root and grapefruit seed extract! I really hope these sort out my stupid hormones and get me back on track! Are you only tenping or using opks too? I cant temp bacause my lo keeps waking me up at night so i ve decided to use my cbfm this month...i only hope 20 sticks will be enough!!

Can't wait to see how that works. What exactly is guaifenesin?

It can help with ewcm. It found in Robitussin and Mucinex. But it can be the only medicinal ingredient. I've been using robitussin since I started clomid because clomid can dry up cm. Not good when ttc!!! I think it has helped me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->