Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Af is taking her sweet time...guess she wants to make sure I have extra time this cycle to enjoy the nasty pre-af cramps!! :haha: She should be here any time now. Looks like tomorrow will be cd1 for me. I ordered some preseed and some internet cheapie hpt for the new cycle. Supplies should be arriving by end of the week. YAY!!! :happydance:

chistiana - I can totally relate! I have crazy hormones that wreak havoc!

calimom - I love temping! I feel like it give me some control over what's going on. Is this your first time temping? If so and you have questions, I can try to help! This is my 10th month of temping.

FX we all get our bfps this cycle!!!! :dust:

:witch: was deff on her way, was spotting on the 15th and today she has fully arrived.....

Im going to be using OPK and guaifenesin(1st try with this) on this coming cycle =)

Can't wait to see how that works. What exactly is guaifenesin?

It can help with ewcm. It found in Robitussin and Mucinex. But it can be the only medicinal ingredient. I've been using robitussin since I started clomid because clomid can dry up cm. Not good when ttc!!! I think it has helped me.

I found a generic that is only that g med =)

Hi girls!! Just want to check on everyone. How are you girls feeling?? Is AF already gone? I'm on CD2 anxious waiting for O day. I usually O around CD13-CD14.

Pinkkitty- who knows girl maybe you never see cd1 soon...maybe your re preggers???our very first not even started bfp!!???

Hey calimom, i m anxiously waiting to ov too! I wont get my hopes up that ov might be a little earlier this month compared to cd 32 last cycle but i can still hope iykwim!! I m going to the doc tomorrow...had a scan last friday and he d seen a cyst..told me i might be pg but obviously i m not so need to see if the cyst cleared with af..arrrggg hate tv u/s

CD 2 here, pretty sure i only count red blood? I was spotting 2 days before and it was very dark.

Hi girls!! Just want to check on everyone. How are you girls feeling?? Is AF already gone? I'm on CD2 anxious waiting for O day. I usually O around CD13-CD14.

Everything is going good. I am on CD2 as well. I am specifically using this cycle to see when it is that I will ovulate. I am a bit nervous about getting a :bfp: this month. With moving and everything, I think I am getting extremely nervous as this would be my first BFP. I know it may take longer than one cycle, but what if it happens the first cycle? I am freaking out and if you ladies need to slap :dohh: me I understand. I need a good talk lol. Other than that, I am doing good. Aside from the panic, for the most part, all seems well. What about you ladies?

Pinkkitty- who knows girl maybe you never see cd1 soon...maybe your re preggers???our very first not even started bfp!!???

Hey calimom, i m anxiously waiting to ov too! I wont get my hopes up that ov might be a little earlier this month compared to cd 32 last cycle but i can still hope iykwim!! I m going to the doc tomorrow...had a scan last friday and he d seen a cyst..told me i might be pg but obviously i m not so need to see if the cyst cleared with af..arrrggg hate tv u/s

Don't give up hope. You never know. On top of that, a friend of mines had a cyst removed off of her ovaries (I think) in March, and April she got pregnant. All before she could not get pregnant. Had been trying for 3 years.

CD 2 here, pretty sure i only count red blood? I was spotting 2 days before and it was very dark.

Yeah I was spotting 3 days ago. Only counted when I seen red blood, which was yesterday. I am at CD 2 as well.

Got a call from a position I interviewed for out-of-state and they said they are checking my references. Didn't say if I got the job or not, so ladies, be praying for me.

FYI: I'm hoping for a BOY!!! What do you ladies want?!? (Of course, other than a healthy baby that's perfect in every possible way)

I'd love to have another boy too but to be honest it doesn't really matter... All I want is a healthy happy baby!!
Hope you get the job...Fingers crossed for you!!!

oooowwwwww GOOD LUCK hun...i really hope you get the job! with them checking your ref it s a really good sign..i ve got all fingers crossed for you !
We have one of each so i really dont care if its a boy or a girl!
very nervous about tomorrow, i really hope it's cleared... before now i never had any trouble with hormones or conceiving..it was always a 1-2 month try and BOOM...but of course it couldnt be that easy.. i have a septate uterus so at very high risk of mc (have had a mmc at 11w and a mc at 7) and now to add on this my hormones have gone crazy :dohh::devil:
But anyway i m feeling lucky this month and i really like this thread :wave:

I just went purchased a thermometer. I am so happy. Can I temp now?!?!

Thanks ladies. I really need this. If I get this I don't think I will be so nervous about getting this "bump." I'm still going to be a little nervous though. I will be high risk throughout my entire pregnancy because I have a condition called Mitral Valve Prolapse. Therefore, I will need to be closely monitored. I will exercise throughout my entire pregnancy though in hopes that it will make it better.

Thanks ladies. I really need this. If I get this I don't think I will be so nervous about getting this "bump." I'm still going to be a little nervous though. I will be high risk throughout my entire pregnancy because I have a condition called Mitral Valve Prolapse. Therefore, I will need to be closely monitored. I will exercise throughout my entire pregnancy though in hopes that it will make it better.

GL with the job!! FX for you! :happydance:

Great to be proactive with the exercise - anything to help a pregnancy go smoother!

FYI: I'm hoping for a BOY!!! What do you ladies want?!? (Of course, other than a healthy baby that's perfect in every possible way)

Of course, I would be over the moon either way!! It would be awesome to have a girl, but I have a feeling the first will be a boy which makes me happy too!

Oooh I hope I don't see cd1, but it is around the corner. My bbt dropped this morning so af should be here tomorrow. I think maybe ff had my o date wrong. And clomid can lengthen LP so I think it is a mix of the two. But oh that would be amazing if it never came!

Mind if I join you guys? CD 1 today, 2nd cycle TTC. I'm going full force this time around, temping, OPKs and going to try smep. My cycles are pretty long, so I probably won't be testing until late October... So far away!!!

And we're hoping for a boy!

Mind if I join you guys? CD 1 today, 2nd cycle TTC. I'm going full force this time around, temping, OPKs and going to try smep. My cycles are pretty long, so I probably won't be testing until late October... So far away!!!

And we're hoping for a boy!

Hi there! How long are your cycles? This cycle we want to try SMEP too. This is my first cycle temping and also planning to use pressed for the first time. Last cycle we only used opks. Good luck and baby dust for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->