Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Mind if I join you guys? CD 1 today, 2nd cycle TTC. I'm going full force this time around, temping, OPKs and going to try smep. My cycles are pretty long, so I probably won't be testing until late October... So far away!!!

And we're hoping for a boy!

Hi there! How long are your cycles? This cycle we want to try SMEP too. This is my first cycle temping and also planning to use pressed for the first time. Last cycle we only used opks. Good luck and baby dust for u!

They're kinda all over the place last three were 35 days, then 42, and this last one was 45!:wacko: I've heard good things about pressed, but have never used it. You'll have to let us know how it goes! Baby dust to you too!!!

Awaiting- what s this condition you mentioned? I always want to know anything that increases risk just to be on the safe side! When are you expecting to hear from the job?

Monkey- welcome chick! Mine was also 45 days...aaarggggg

Officially cd1 today!! Af took her sweet time and then arrived with a vengence! And brought a nasty flu bug along with her. Gee, thanks af! :haha:

FX for bfp this cycle :happydance:

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone!!! :dust:

Mind if I join you guys? CD 1 today, 2nd cycle TTC. I'm going full force this time around, temping, OPKs and going to try smep. My cycles are pretty long, so I probably won't be testing until late October... So far away!!!

And we're hoping for a boy!

Feel free to join in. Welcome. Hope you get your BFP soon hon!! Mind telling us a little about yourself?

Awaiting- what s this condition you mentioned? I always want to know anything that increases risk just to be on the safe side! When are you expecting to hear from the job?

Monkey- welcome chick! Mine was also 45 days...aaarggggg

Mitral Valve Prolapse is a condition of the heart. Basically, instead of my valve closing shut tightly after it pumps blood away from my heart, it remains open a little and causes some blood to flow back in there. I am on medication for it, which should not affect my LO. Just will have to be monitored closely. It causes me to have high blood pressure. I am currently on meds for the blood pressure as well. I told my cardiologist about TTC and he gave me a special pill to begin taking now, which is safe to use throughout pregnancy. So I am a bit relieved knowing it won't affect my LO.

I should be hearing something from the job soon. I pray they call me today or tomorrow and give me good news going into the weekend.

Pinky- No worries!! Our BFP's are coming sooner than we think. :dust:

Hey ladies bad news my way...my cyst has grown from 3cm to 4.5cm. It s what causigy cycles to be super long. My doc suggested that i get on the pill but i refused and so he ll be checking on it in two weeks. If it s still as big or bigger then we re heading for surgery to remove both the cyst AND my septum (yyyaaaaayyyy one good thing might come out of this!!). In the meantime i m starting homeopathic remedy tomorrow morning and will keep using my cbfm just in case!

Hey ladies bad news my way...my cyst has grown from 3cm to 4.5cm. It s what causigy cycles to be super long. My doc suggested that i get on the pill but i refused and so he ll be checking on it in two weeks. If it s still as big or bigger then we re heading for surgery to remove both the cyst AND my septum (yyyaaaaayyyy one good thing might come out of this!!). In the meantime i m starting homeopathic remedy tomorrow morning and will keep using my cbfm just in case!

Perfect. I guess this can be looked at as both good and bad news. Bad news you may have to go through it if you don't get a BFP by then. Good news is, you won't have to worry about the increased concern for a miscarriage. You'll be fine. Which ever comes out of this, know that you won. If its a BFP or a surgery, at least in the end, you know your BFP is only a little while away. So with that said, I am happy for you. :happydance::happydance:

Do you mind if I join you ladies? I'm CD2 today. :happydance:

A little bit about myself... Hmmmmm...

I'm 26, DH is 30 and we've been married for a little over 3 years. We just both got jobs with health insurance, so we are finally able to try for a little one. I've had some pretty bad baby fever for a long time though! That's mostly it I think.:flower:

awaitingrmb & chistiana I'm sorry you guys are dealing with some extra medical stuff, but it sounds like you are both still good to go TTC, so yay!!!:happydance:

I've got a good feeling about this cycle for all of us!!!

Of course you can join us!! We are all between CD2-CD5. Today is CD4 for me. This is my first cycle temping and I feel very optimistic this month!!! Do you temp???
Baby dust to u all!!:baby:

Hey Ladies, have any of you tried taking baby aspirin during TTC? I read somewhere that taking one baby aspirin a day can increase the chances of conceiving and decrease the chances of miscarriage. Have anyone heard about it?

Thanks! :flower:

I will be temping this cycle, there's a link to my FF in my journal. :D

I am taking baby aspirin. This is my first cycle taking it but have been advised to because I potentially have Factor V Leiden which is a clotting disorder. I had a subchorionic hematoma last pregnancy which unfortunately resulted in m/c so not taking any chances this time!

Welcome :happydance:
I am on CD3. We are all pretty much in the same part of our cycle. Can't wait to see how many BFP's this thread brings. Again welcome. Sorry for your losses. Hoping for your sticky bean this cycle.

A little bit about myself... Hmmmmm...

I'm 26, DH is 30 and we've been married for a little over 3 years. We just both got jobs with health insurance, so we are finally able to try for a little one. I've had some pretty bad baby fever for a long time though! That's mostly it I think.:flower:

awaitingrmb & chistiana I'm sorry you guys are dealing with some extra medical stuff, but it sounds like you are both still good to go TTC, so yay!!!:happydance:

I've got a good feeling about this cycle for all of us!!!

Thanks. I think I am just a bit nervous though. I am 25, DH is 27. We have been married for 5 years. I've been having baby fever for quite some time, but didn't feel as though I was stable enough. Now that DH and I have both completed our Masters programs, its about time to give it a go!!

Wow ladies just caught up.

I woul dlike a boy as well!

CD 4 here, AF should be stopped tomororw. Ready for O! Even though my cycles are all over the place last ones were Aug 35 days, july 30 days, June 25 days, May and April 29days.

Going to start my gengeric g med in about 3 days =) Ive heard about baby aspirn makes more blod go to your utuerus and can help but i havent really done any research or heard any personal experinces

I need to start taking my vitamins. Haven't started that yet. At least the folic acid. I started temping though :happydance: I am really happy about that.

I'm using FF. I've never heard about ovufriend. Which one do u use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->