• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Awesome things you can do while babywearing

Nothing as exciting as everybody else lol! For us, it means that I can go out with my older 2, without dd screaming, which she does within 2 minutes of sitting in the pushchair.

I'd love to know how you breastfeed in a wrap/carrier too..?

Have a look on YouTube there are some great tutorials on how to bf whilst baby wearing, it depends in the type of carrier and babies age .

Nothing as exciting as everybody else lol! For us, it means that I can go out with my older 2, without dd screaming, which she does within 2 minutes of sitting in the pushchair.

I'd love to know how you breastfeed in a wrap/carrier too..?

In my old mei tai style carrier, the straps were simple lengths of fabric that were knotted to keep it in place. To nurse, I just loosened them so that Violet was lower in the carrier and then I shifter her over a bit. With Leo, I have an Ergo. I unclip the clip that keeps the shoulder straps together and I slide one of the straps to my elbow. From there I'm able to shift Leo's position such that he can nurse. It's a bit more awkward than the other carrier, but still doable. When he's done, I just shift everything back into place where it's supposed to be. It's not a hands-free method although I can have at least one hand free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->