Awful cramping and nausea from slight dehydration

Stellae

Reaction score
I was bad at work today and only drank about 40 oz of liquids by the time I got home at 5, and by 6 I was having such horrible spasms I had to breathe through them, trying not to puke! The nurse I talked to reassured me and said it wouldn't get better with rest if it were another MC, and that I'd be doubled over in really awful pain if it were an ectopic, so I feel a little better.

Sitting on the couch for the past three hours has made them stop, but dang that was awful! Do not forget to drink your water!!

Ugh, it's terrible. Until around 9 1/2 weeks, I got the same exact symptoms. Now, I just notice my stretching pain gets worse, and I'm 10 1/2 weeks along. Dehydration is the absolute worst thing in pregnancy. If I wait until I'm thirsty to drink some water, I already know I'll be in pain later.

Yesterday made me realize that too, getting thirsty = you'll pay for it later! I was much better about it today and feel way better, but I can almost feel the nausea and cramps just waiting to resurface. I have a really active job but was told to take it easy, so I've just been couch potato-ing as soon as I get home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->