Awful headaches

mummynummy

Reaction score
I keep getting really bad headaches and sometimes feel dizzy too, my blood pressure is perfect. I been feeling so moody and i been snapping at my family, I had awful tempers before but it's got worse, please say it will all get better and everything will calm down.

Also saving me writing a new post is it too early to start looking for baby stuff and getting a rough price so I can start to save? I haven't had a scan yet hopefully it won't be long now and I just finally got booked in with the MW.

Thank you

I don't think it's ever too early if finances are a concern. It's not as though you have to buy anything yet :flower:

As for the headaches, I've had awful ones on and off for weeks. I haven't had one in a week or so now, so maybe things do ease up?

Headaches and migraines are common during pregnancy, especially if you are already prone to them. I know I'd hoped I would luck out on that count, but I've had a migraine for 4 days already (it is not helping my already hormonally emotional mood).

As for jumping into buying stuff, do it! I know I have. :)

Thank you, i never suffer from headaches until now I make sure I drink plenty too, I can't remember having them with my first two pregnancies. Haha yeah need to convince my partner now, found a really nice cot on eBay and its really cheap. Gotta love eBay for deals :D

I've been buying all the outgrown baby stuff off of friends and family. Most of them are just happy to have it stop taking up room in their houses! Love it.

I wish I could do that but I'm the only one that been having kids, apart from my OH side we don't have much to do with them. I got my bounty pack today and there some vouchers in there and I got my first baby item :D it's when you breast feed and it covers you in public, so exciting :D good thing is it won't come until end of March time as it's coming from USA, which is good then I get my scan first, which still waiting for an appointment :/

Thank you for the tip I try that but my headaches been good today :)

You can take tylonel for headache. Or ice pack and get your oh to give you a massage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->