Awful period like cramping :(

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
I don't have any bleeding or anything but I do have cramping on and off like my intense AF cramps I get(well got) each month. Is this normal? I can't seem to get into the doctor for at least another month and a half :nope: I'm just worried. Before I knew we were expecting I was very sick and the doctor put me on a strong steroid and I had gone out at about 3 weeks and went drinking with DF :dohh: I'm so worried about :baby: and hoping they are okay. I am just really scared something is wrong and I have no clue what is normal since this is my first pregnancy :cry: I'm so stressed

at your stage cramps are pretty normal my gynae told me they are stretching pains. i also worried a lot. (HUGS)

Cramps are normal though out your pregnancy as everything is moving and changing for baby!

I also had lots of AF type cramps in weeks 4 + 5.

Try not to worry about the cramps, easier said thn done i know, but its all normal x

cramps are normal, as painful as they are if there is no bleeding try not to worry too much. My MW did tell me as well that for the first few months some women get bad cramps when the af is due as well.

Try to relax (easier said than done I know) if you are very concerned then you need to try to get to your docs for some reassurance

I had horrible period like cramps at four weeks and they haven't really gone away.
Try to drink lots of water, then lay on your left side.
Maybe try to watch a movie or something. I found the more I worried the worst it got.
Best of luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"