Awkward. Constipation

Mummyto2lads

Reaction score
I’m really struggling to go 🤭
What can I take to help because I’m so uncomfortable

Glycerin suppositories. Seriously, they work fast and are completely safe during pregnancy. I do suggest the pill ones by the brand Fleet. We had a good conversation about this in 3rd tri! lol.

Eat some prunes or apricots? Or drink juice if you cant stomach actually eating them?
Lots of leafy green and beans?
I've had it awful this pregnancy but some days are better than others and usually when i drink alot more than normal there the days that are better x

Grab a kitchen chair and sit on the loo with your feet on the edge of the seat and just wait for about 5 minutes and I always find it releases quite quickly. Or try orange juice and raisins x

Colace helps - I hadn't gone in 4 or 5 days, and after 1 dose of the stuff I went within 12 hours, and was regular after that without ever having to take more. I think it can get to a point where your body needs to clear out what's backed up, and then if you eat lots of fruits etc like above posters mentioned, it can help keep things moving without stool softeners.

Glycerin suppositories. Seriously, they work fast and are completely safe during pregnancy. I do suggest the pill ones by the brand Fleet. We had a good conversation about this in 3rd tri! lol.

I second this! I was in absolute agony until I got some of these, and they worked within minutes. Definitely recommend. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->