Awkward one - faint line but pill withdrawal bleed - Argh!

Vix225

Reaction score
MHi all!

It's been a while since I've posted after B&B proved to my husband that we definitely had a positive faint line. That faint line is now fast asleep enjoying a nap and will be 2 in July!

I've been on the pill but recently had a weird breakthrough bleed so stopped taking it to see the bleeding out. My doctor was unimpressed that id just stopped so made me take it again. I did so for three days until I had a mega migraine and had to go home from work. My only symptom last time (at all!) was lots of saliva which I have again. This made me think .. Oh have I been overlooking the fact that I might be PG.

I managed to convince myself that I was and have taken a 'few' tests :blush:. I have had two FRER tests with these lines on. Is it a bfp?

I went for a night out with friends and didn't drink because I was convinced I was pg. Me and oh had got used to the idea and turned shock into excitement until... I got my pill withdrawal bleed yesterday :sad2:.

Would you still have the fake hormone period despite being pg? Is this even a line?

Going slightly crazy if it isn't obvious!

Thanks in advance!!

Vicky.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 94
Inverted photo...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 38
I definitely see that.
I'm no expert but I would say it's still possible to get the break through bleed as it's hormonal not an actual period, how heavy was it? Did it last long? Could also have been implantation maybe x

I can see something too

I can't tell from that picture. Can you take a picture with the test flat maybe in natural light? Every time I try to look is blurry :( good luck

Thank you! As much as he'd come to terms with my telling him I was 100% sure I was pregnant, he still maintains that I imagined the line (again!). Glad you're all here to make me feel sane!

I guess the only thing I can do now is wait for the bleeding to stop and retest :(.

I'm in the same boat! I can't see the pic very well on my phone but my fingers are crossed you get a definite bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->