Awwww man! Chart help.

sunshine2014

Reaction score
Hi ladies....I've been temping this month. Yesterday at 10 dpo it went up, so I was happy. I usually temp at 630am every day.

Today I woke up at 530 and decided to temp while I was awake it was 97.73 (yesterday was 97.77 so a super slight decrease). I woke up again at 7:15 and temped again just to see the difference and it was 98.03. So a big difference from yesterday's.
My question is I know we need to take the first temp, but do you think rigger are accurate? As we know the ones leading up to af are crucial, and I'm so upset with myself for missing 630. Just looking for some opinions I guess.

I face this dilemma all the time because I often wake up an hour or so before my test time. No matter which way you go, just be sure to make a note on your chart. How many hours did you sleep when you temped at 5:30? When I'm in your situation I usually go with the temp that followed the longest stretch of sleep, since some women's bodies really do need that three hours the "experts" suggest.

Sorry I don't have a better answer--just thought I'd share my two cents since I'm always in the same boat!

You can adjust your temps if you wake up early or late. For every half hour that you wake up early, so say you wake up at 5:30 but normally you temp at 6am....you adjust your temp UP by .05. So if your temp at 5:30 is 97.03, then you would record 97.08. The opposite is true if you wake up late. So if your temp at 6:30 (half hour late) is 97.05, then you would record 97.0

Make sense? For one hour early, add 0.1 degree. Opposite for one hour late...subtract 0.1 degree.

You can adjust your temps if you wake up early or late. For every half hour that you wake up early, so say you wake up at 5:30 but normally you temp at 6am....you adjust your temp UP by .05. So if your temp at 5:30 is 97.03, then you would record 97.08. The opposite is true if you wake up late. So if your temp at 6:30 (half hour late) is 97.05, then you would record 97.0

Make sense? For one hour early, add 0.1 degree. Opposite for one hour late...subtract 0.1 degree.

Yes it does! Perfect. Thanks so much! If I add .05 to it it's the same as yesterday which is better than a decrease:) thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->