B&B Calendar Girls ~ 2009 is the Year of the BFPs! Come join Us!

Hi April,
I had a look at your chart - I see what you mean, it is kind of hard to say. But you had the positive OPK and you did have a gradual temperature rise after that, but it's just that your temperatures have been a bit up and down since which makes it hard to read. I would wait a few days to see what happens, if you did O on CD18 or 19 you would be coming close to the end of the 2WW in the next few days so maybe if you don't get BFP or AF then contact the doctor? I hope that you did O, it's so frustrating when signs aren't clear!!
Good to hear from you though - i had been wondering how you were getting on.

Thanks. It was my thoughts too, about waiting it out, at least for a few days. Been kinda bummed about this cycle and moody, to boot. I tend to shy away when I am like that, as not to bring people around me down, so I have just been submerging myself in work and my puppy. Feeling a bit more optimistic today and trying not to let things get me down.

How's everything going with your pregnancy? Feeling OK? Hope so!!! :hugs:

It's just horrible not really knowing what your body is doing. And feeling that you are doing everything you can and sometimes it can feel like nothing works. I'm glad you have Laila to take your mind off things. But it's fine to chat to us as well if you are feeling down, sometimes it can help a bit just to off-load your negative feelings and worries. I tend to hide myself away when I'm feeling down so I know exactly where you are coming from, but I suppose I'm just saying that we are here to listen if you need us!

Thanks for asking, everything seems to be going well (fingers crossed). I have on and off m.s. but I have only actually got sick twice so I guess I've been pretty lucky so far. To be honest I'm glad I do have m.s. even though it can get you down, because if I didn't have it I would be worrying even more than I already am about all the things that might go wrong. I still have three weeks to wait for my scan - seems like a lifetime away!

Thanks for understanding. I bet the wait is killing you!!! It will be worth it, though, when you get to see your little one on the screen! With me, it was taken at 7 weeks, and there wasnt much really to see. You'll get to see so much more by then!

good luck with your pregnancy polaris,well im on 3dpo and its all very boring just waiting until i can test if i conceive this cycle the baby would be due dec27 i already have one on the 19th so that would be fun lol.xx

How's everyone doing? Hope all is well. Anyone testing soon?

Well, I called the doctor because my temps flattened out to pre-O temps, and tested BFN. Had enough and want to get this cycle overwith already. She had me come in for a progesterone draw, even though I know for a fact there was no O this cycle. As I suspected, it was 0.7 so I start Provera today.

The good news is, I think she realizes she may need to be more active in my cycle, because I am to go in for blood on CD 2 or 3 to have levels checked instead of the usual "take your clomid, call me 14 days after..." deal that I was doing.

She made no mention to the nurse as to me taking Clomid again this cycle. So she said she would ask her and let me know. I am hoping it wont just be a guinea pig cycle... but either way, its something different this cycle.

At least it sounds like she is looking to do some further investigations, so that has to be a good thing. Sorry that this cycle has been a write-off. At least because you're charting you have a better idea of what's going on. It's frustrating though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->