B&B Calendar Girls ~ 2009 is the Year of the BFPs! Come join Us!

Hey ladies... sorry for the suspense but Laila kept me busy over the weekend. All tests were BFN this weekend. It's 16 DPO and my temps are still up, boobs still sore and no sign of AF. I think I will tell test again tomorrow and if NO AF @ 17DPO then I am gonna call the Doc and see what she thinks. I will keep you posted, but will have my hands full so I will check back in when I can :D

Hey ladies... sorry for the suspense but Laila kept me busy over the weekend. All tests were BFN this weekend. It's 16 DPO and my temps are still up, boobs still sore and no sign of AF. I think I will tell test again tomorrow and if NO AF @ 17DPO then I am gonna call the Doc and see what she thinks. I will keep you posted, but will have my hands full so I will check back in when I can :D

Good luck hun, hope it is a :bfp: for you, some women dont get :bfp:'s til later on like a week or more after af is due so keep testing hun xx

Hi girls.

April - Your chart still looks great even though you're getting BFNs I'm still hopeful for you. Probably a good thing that Laila is keeping you so busy, you'd probably be climbing the walls with the suspense!!

Sally - From your chart it does look like you O'd - i don't think you should worry about not getting a really strong line on OPK, I don't know much about them but I know lots of women don't catch the surge at all but as long as you O you are definitely in the running for the BFP!

Quail and Dawny - sorry that the HPTs seem to be playing tricks on you. It's easy for the doc to say to wait before testing but that's hard if you're not sure whereabouts in your cycle you are!

Good luck everyone.

hi ladies well im sympton spotting now at only 4dpo i just cant wait until i can test dont know how long ill be able to last:rofl:i feel the urge to poas hope all you ladies are well.xx

Well my temp was up again this morning so I think I did O. Just been to the docs with my chest infection, nurse asked me if I was pregnant and looked very confused when I said possibly....hopefully lol. Anyway got some antibiotics so should be sorted out soon enough phew!!!

Hope you're all well xx

Hi everyone.

Sally - it definitely does look like you O'd from your temperatures, I'm sure FF will mark it tomorrow for you.

Quail - try to resist the POAS urge for a while longer hun, it's way too early!!! Hide all the tests or give them to your OH and tell him not to let you have any till at least 10 or 11 dpo!

Dawny - hope that all is going well with you.

April - I snuck a look at your chart - I am willing your temperature to go back up tomorrow morning!!! Mine actually took a dip like that a few days before I got my BFP and I was convinced AF was on her way but it went back up the next day and the rest is history! So don't give up hope yet!

I'm doing good, I've a bit more nausea this week but nothing too serious yet luckily. Actually I kind of like it cos it makes it all a bit more real!

Polaris
Talk to you all soon.

Hi everyone.

Sally - it definitely does look like you O'd from your temperatures, I'm sure FF will mark it tomorrow for you.

Quail - try to resist the POAS urge for a while longer hun, it's way too early!!! Hide all the tests or give them to your OH and tell him not to let you have any till at least 10 or 11 dpo!

Dawny - hope that all is going well with you.

April - I snuck a look at your chart - I am willing your temperature to go back up tomorrow morning!!! Mine actually took a dip like that a few days before I got my BFP and I was convinced AF was on her way but it went back up the next day and the rest is history! So don't give up hope yet!

I'm doing good, I've a bit more nausea this week but nothing too serious yet luckily. Actually I kind of like it cos it makes it all a bit more real!

Polaris
Talk to you all soon.

Im good thanks hun xx

I'm so sorry April. Hope you are feeling OK. I'm really disappointed for you but I hope that next month is the month for you.

So sorry to hear that April, lets hope that this month is your lucky month :)

Quail - try and resist the urge for a while to try and avoid dissapointment :)

Polaris - Glad things are going well with you, I get what you mean about the nausea making it all seem real, hope it doesn't get too bad for you though.

FF has marked that I O'd on CD17, but my temp today is a lot lower than it was so I don't think the :spermy: have found their egg this month, I know that sounds so negative I just guess that's what I expect every month now. Nevermind though as I've got my doctors appt on the 20th so if it doesn't stick hopefully they'll begin to be able to tell me why!

:hug:

So sorry to hear that April, lets hope that this month is your lucky month :)

Quail - try and resist the urge for a while to try and avoid dissapointment :)

Polaris - Glad things are going well with you, I get what you mean about the nausea making it all seem real, hope it doesn't get too bad for you though.

FF has marked that I O'd on CD17, but my temp today is a lot lower than it was so I don't think the :spermy: have found their egg this month, I know that sounds so negative I just guess that's what I expect every month now. Nevermind though as I've got my doctors appt on the 20th so if it doesn't stick hopefully they'll begin to be able to tell me why!

:hug:

Its still early hun it could go back up again xx

well ive got nothing to report only that my temps are still high so i assume i did o,5 days ago so just waiting but my @@s are sore but that could be because i only finished breastfeeding 2 weeks ago.x

Hi girls - hope you are all OK

Sally - I wouldn't worry too much about one low temperature, I don't think it means anything at all. Your temperature will probably go back up tomorrow. After all, as long as you O and BD at about the right time, you can still get a BFP. Those are the important things, not having a pretty looking chart!

Dawny - hope the 2WW goes by quickly for you hun.

Quail - that's good news that you did O. By the way, I was talking to the midwife on the phone yesterday and she mentioned that when you are breastfeeding, some women still have very small amounts of pregnancy hormone in their system. (I had asked her about when I should get my smear done as it is due and she recommended to wait till after I finish breastfeeding cos the results aren't very reliable and that was the reason she gave). So I thought of you straight away, I wonder if that could be why you were getting faint BFPs cos I know you were breastfeeding until recently.

April - hope you are OK and that Laila is keeping you busy!! Hope you are not getting too many symptoms from the Clomid this month.

Talk to you all soon.

Hi girls - hope you are all OK

Sally - I wouldn't worry too much about one low temperature, I don't think it means anything at all. Your temperature will probably go back up tomorrow. After all, as long as you O and BD at about the right time, you can still get a BFP. Those are the important things, not having a pretty looking chart!

Dawny - hope the 2WW goes by quickly for you hun.

Quail - that's good news that you did O. By the way, I was talking to the midwife on the phone yesterday and she mentioned that when you are breastfeeding, some women still have very small amounts of pregnancy hormone in their system. (I had asked her about when I should get my smear done as it is due and she recommended to wait till after I finish breastfeeding cos the results aren't very reliable and that was the reason she gave). So I thought of you straight away, I wonder if that could be why you were getting faint BFPs cos I know you were breastfeeding until recently.

April - hope you are OK and that Laila is keeping you busy!! Hope you are not getting too many symptoms from the Clomid this month.

Talk to you all soon.

Thanks hun how you feeling? xx

Thanks for asking Dawny, I'm feeling in great form this week. I've a few days off work next week so I'm looking forward to chilling out.

polaris thats really interesting that does make a lot of sense , that bit of info is really helpful thanks,quail.xx

well ladies i couldnt resist the urge to poas at only 6dpo[i know way too early] and i got a faint second line but it could just be a evap as there only ics,but its gave me something to obsess over,haha.xx

well tested today at 8dpo and got bfn hoping thats just cause its too early,good luck ladies.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->