B&B Calendar Girls ~ 2009 is the Year of the BFPs! Come join Us!

Well I've managed to get to 9dpo before testing, and then couldn't resist this morning. I think it was a :bfn: but there was an ever so faint pink line on there, now I'm convincing myself that it was a positive lol, I know it won't be though :rofl:

How are the rest of you doing?

Quail - have you done another test?

Wow Sally , that sounds really positive. The line would be bound to be very faint at only 9 dpo. Hoping it gets stronger for you!!

well got a faint bfp at 9 and 10dpo then today started to bleed very lightly af due tommorow so might be a chemical but tested again and still got faint bfp so i dunno just have to wait and see.xx

Hopefully it's just implantation bleeding which is so common at 9-10 DPO :D Goodluck! Fingers crossed.

Puppy is keeping me mega busy, which is a good thing because I already take my last Clomid pill tonight and we move on to the BD phase :D Sorry I haven't been around much, but I will try and pop in from time to time and get updated :D

Hmmmm I think I am out again this month as I have started to bleed a little bit. I've got my doctors appt tomorrow though so hopefully I'll start to find out what the problems are :)

OH has just texted me to tell me that he's got his appt for his sample through for the 31st march too yay!

Hope you are all well x

Had my appt at the docs this morning, got to go back later on for a blood test and then again on the 9th april for my Day 21 test.

I was a bit apprehensive about going this morning as I'm not very good at discussing anything with the doctor :blush:, I think that she could tell this though and was very nice and chatty :) so I relaxed very quickly (I know it sounds pathetic but I've always had an irrational fear of doctors and hospitals :?

I'm a little bit confused with the whole thing atm as she asked me about the regularity of my periods and then told me that that sounded perfectly normal and she didn't think that there would be any problems (possibly just to put my mind at rest) and then went on to ask a lot of questions about my OH - had he fathered any other children with anyone else etc, but my OH's doctor basically told him that it was highly likely that any problems would be with me but that he would send him for a test if he wanted.

I know I'm going on a bit and whinging, but I don't think I feel that good about some other doctor basically telling my OH that it's my fault when he's never met me or seen my medical records, feels a bit wrong somehow???

Anyway rant over, how are all you others doing?

S. x

was a chemical im now on cd3 of probably another very long cycle the 2ww seems such a long way of.xx

Hi Sally - that is a bit frustrating your OH's doctors attitude!! What is he basing his assumptions on!!! At least you are both getting checked out though, I hope you get some answers soon.

Quail, sorry that :witch: got you hun, I hope the cycle is not as long as you are fearing it could be.

April - glad to hear that your newest addition to the family is keeping you busy, haven't heard from you in a while, hope that all is good with you. What stage are you at in your cycle, are you finished taking the Clomid yet?

Polaris

Hey ladies :D Sorry for being MIA so much.

Polaris. I am on CD14.. no sign of O just yet. Last Clomid pill was CD9 and it's kicking my butt with hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue and crabbiness this cycle! Hope that means it works this time!

Sally, are you full on AF? :( sorry bout the BFN so far (if that's still the case) Fingers crossed that you'll update that you got a BFP and the bleeding stopped.

Quail So sorry the witch got you :(

I'm gonna make an April BFP update for the first page this week! May April Showers bring Christmas surprises :D

The :witch: definitely got me again :cry: maybe this time we'll be lucky though.

It's not long until we'll find out what the problem is I guess (if there is one).

Sorry the witch got you quail.

April - hopefully you feeling so rotten is because it's going to work this cycle :)

Hope you are all well!

S. x

sorry the witch got you sallymuffin fxd for next month you never know we might both get christmas babies.xx

sorry the witch got you sallymuffin fxd for next month you never know we might both get christmas babies.xx

I really really hope so, according to FF if it did happen this month I would actually be due on Christmas day arrrggghhhhhhhh :)

i would be due around christmas day as well ,that would be great if we both got bfps,fxd.xx

Yeah it would be awesome. :)

My OH told me yesterday that he'd had a dream that he was phoning his mum on Christmas day to tell her she'd got another beautiful baby grandaughter. I'm hoping dreams can come true as that would be brilliant! Although I think his mum would propably like a baby grandson after having 2 other grandaughters off her other children lol

well im on cd11 and no sign of o, yet just brought some preseed this month hs anybody had any experiance with this?.xx

well im on cd14 an still no sign of o, though i did get a bit of fening today on my microscope so im hoping o, is just around the corner hope everyone is well.xx

Hey ladies. Sorry to hear about AF for you, Sally and Quail. :( Unfortunately, nothing to report here on the baby making front. My chart is not indicating ovulation at all yet, so I am bummed on that, but unsure if the Clomid is screwing with my temps, or it's for real no O :S So frustrating since last cycle my chart was picture perfect and so very clear. I decided to wait it out, though. Rather then get put on Provera to induce AF like I suspect my Doc would just go ahead and do, I am curious to see if AF would come (or fingers crossed maybe a surprise BFP!) Then at CD 35 or so, if no AF or BFP, then submit to the Provera.

I haev had much distraction to keep me occupied though LOL. My little Laila is growing leaps and bounds and just amazes me how smart she is and how fast she is adjusting. We are still working on the pee inside, but she wont poop anywhere but out in the yard, so for that I am greatful. She just learned SIT and is working on LAY DOWN, but needs help with NO BARK, and COME. She HATES her leash LOL really anything that keeps her confined is her enemy :p

My friend adopted her sister and they play frequently and well together, plus our neighbor has a boxer that quickly became her BFF too.

Here are a few of my favorite pics :D

First Bath :D

https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb81/JuicyKiwi78/Laila/DSC00673.jpg

Smothering Kissy Face :D

https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb81/JuicyKiwi78/Laila/DSC00696.jpg

Quilty face. LET ME OUT OF THIS PLAY PEN!!!

https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb81/JuicyKiwi78/Laila/DSC00671.jpg

Her sister, Emma

https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb81/JuicyKiwi78/Laila/DSC00625.jpg

And finally, my favorite, asleep at last :D

https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb81/JuicyKiwi78/Laila/DSC00639.jpg

Oh wow, Laila is just SO cute. I love the one of her in the playpen - she looks so adorable with those sad 'let me out' eyes!! Sounds like she is definitely keeping you busy in the nicest possible way! Well done on the training, it will be well worth the effort in the end.

Sorry to hear that O is elusive this month, you never know maybe it will be the surprise :bfp:. It's frustrating cos your chart was so clear last month but after all a pretty chart is not the most important thing!

Love the new front page by the way!

well im on cd16 and had 3 days of ewcm but no pos on opk yet so im getting plenty of bd in anyway im just hoping o, is on its way.xx

How's everyone doing? Nothing to report here. I am still thinking no O this cycle. I *might* have O'd on CD18,19 ish... with a slow rise after... but I am leaning more towards no O. Ugh, feels like a wasted cycle.

I am debating when/if to call the doc and get on Provera to get this cycle over with. I'm kinda torn, because part of me still thinks there may be a shot, and part of me highly doubts it. I guess I will wait a few more days to see what my temp does, then make the call.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->