Babies 7+ months

luckyme225

Reaction score
1) What time does your LO go to bed?
2) What time does your LO wake up?
3) How many does your LO wake a night?

I'm just wondering if this is normal or not. Connor goes to bed around 8-9 and wakes up at about 6am. He was sleeping through until he got his tooth in 2 weeks ago, he now wakes twice a night crying (not hungry) he just wants to cuddle or comfort suck. We have a huge master bedroom so he still sleeps in our room in his crib. I'm wondering if it's time to put him in his own room. Thanks ladies....

Goes to bed around 8-9pm and wakes up around 7-30-8:00 am.
Doesnt wake in the night.

Oscar goes to bed at 7-8 and is up at 7:10 on the dot. Has 2 naps. He is on his own room.
he has been doing this for months, he has been waking the last week but he is cutting 4 teeth all at once :shock:

Charlies been the same tbh since moving him into his own room he wakes up loads still

1) What time does your LO go to bed? 8.30
2) What time does your LO wake up? 8am
3) How many does your LO wake a night? most nights about 10 times but only feed twice :hissy:

goes bed 6/7
wakes at 5/6
doesnt wake in the night

1) What time does your LO go to bed? 7-8pm
2) What time does your LO wake up? 6am
3) How many does your LO wake a night? 2-3 but just cries for a few mins in cot in own room and is off to sleep again without us going in to her (although this is a very recent thing, before last week we were having to go in up to 10 times a night to resettle her)

Well ciaran goes to sleep at 8-9ish then thats him till 9-10ish the next morning ..he wakes up sometimes just for dummy . :D

she goes bed at 6.30-7
wakes up anytime after 7
she doesn't usually wake up, but on the odd ocasion she will wake up for her dummy or if she is ill.

Go beds:9-10pm
Wakes:6-7am
Get up to her in between 2-10times, depend what mood shes in

Goes to bed 8-9pm, wakes 9-10am :) Doesn't wake except for when I go to bed (she is in our room) when she wants feeding (I assume because she smells my milk??) but otherwise doesn't really wake throughout the night.

Hes not quite 7 months yet but will be in 2 weeks lol

1) What time does your LO go to bed? 9pm
2) What time does your LO wake up? 5am to feed a
3) How many does your LO wake a night? about 10 times because his dummy falls off

Valerie will be 7 months in about a week, so I thought I'd reply to this. She goes to bed around 8pm and will wake up about 8-9 in the morning. Right now we are trying to transition her into her own room (not working out real well). So we are up a lot with her during the night. Before trying, she would wake about twice for "comfort feedings." Val still hasn't cut any teeth, so I'm dreading when that happens and nighttimes became a nightmare. Ha!

Noah is doing the exact same thing and has been for over a month now :(, He goes to be at 7-8pm, use to wake up at 7 or 8 am, now he is up every 3-4hours. It has to be a teething thing??

1) What time does your LO go to bed?
2) What time does your LO wake up?
3) How many does your LO wake a night?

I'm just wondering if this is normal or not. Connor goes to bed around 8-9 and wakes up at about 6am. He was sleeping through until he got his tooth in 2 weeks ago, he now wakes twice a night crying (not hungry) he just wants to cuddle or comfort suck. We have a huge master bedroom so he still sleeps in our room in his crib. I'm wondering if it's time to put him in his own room. Thanks ladies....

Colton doesnt have a set bed time, usually just when he gets tired which can be anywhere from 6pm (although will wake for a bottle before "actual bed") until 10pm.. usually. Right now It's 15min after 10pm and he is still wide awake.. yesterday he stayed up until midnight!! :shock: IDK why, he's never been up that late and hope it doesn't happen again tonight.

Usually he wakes at 7-7:30am

He wakes once in the night, between 3-5am. I give him a bottle and he falls back asleep until about time.

Erica's bedtime is 8:30. If we put her to bed earlier, she always ends up waking up around midnight and wanting to play! :dohh: She wakes up generally around 6:30. When she isn't feeling good, or teething (like now!) She will be up a lot during the night, but otherwise she rarely wakes up during the night.. Oh, and if she sleeps in our bed, she generally sleeps though completely! Teething can really mess up a babies schedule tho, it makes them really feel ill..

goes to bed at half 8/9 ish
gets up at half 8
will wake numerous times in the night for dummy, or crying if getting a tooth

Jack goes to sleep at 9pm, wakes anywhere from 2-30 times in the night for his dummy! And wakes at 8am

Noah is doing the exact same thing and has been for over a month now :(, He goes to be at 7-8pm, use to wake up at 7 or 8 am, now he is up every 3-4hours. It has to be a teething thing??

I think it is a teething thing :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->