BABIES BABIES BABIES!!! my guilt free post of jealously!

Tinker ,

Wow... I would be ready to slap that girl!!! I'm at the point where I would take just about everything there is that comes with being pregnant. When I was pregnant with my first, I had no symptoms except for period being weird and such. So I just went straight to the doc and got the results that I was pregnant. Never got the morning sickness or anything but the only problem I had was when I was in my 3rd trimester, the kid kept pinching the nerves in my spine and it kept waking me up and I had to toss and turn. I was always so tired.

But I would ensure anything to be pregnant again. I know each one is different but I'm so ready as well everyone else.

:roll:
OMG do I feel you on that! I swear to god every single woman I see at work is pregnant or just had a baby.

I was one of 30 here at work that are/were pregnant. One of the girls that didn't know I had a mc came into my office (there are 10 cubicles in here) and YELLED - where's the pregnant one. I kept a stiff upper lip and told her what happened and before she left my cubicle we were both in tears. It's still hard seeing all of the girls getting bigger and whining about pains and stretch marks. So many times I just want to say "At least you still have yours" but I :roll: and walk away.

4 weeks and 2 days ago sound like an eternity, but feels like it was yesterday :cry:

Aw sweetie! I'm so sorry! :hugs: It's horrible on the other side too when some of us did not realize. When it happens, boy, oh boy, do we feel terrible. :cry: I pray you get another and hope it stays through. :happydance:

We've only just started TTC but i've been broody for a while now and when you feel like this it definitely feels like babies and pregnant women are everywhere and all the time! :wacko: I have a 19 month old too and though i'm loving watching her grow up and turning into a proper little girl I miss the baby stage and feel so impatient to do it all again!

Im with you girls! My best friend just had her second baby. My friend at work had a baby 3 days ago and i know like 5 other people that are expecting! I am so happy for them but so mad at the same time. To top it off both of my step kids moms just had babies. Makes me so mad that they have my DF kids, because i cant seem to give him a baby! Esp cause my steps sons mom called me today while me DF was at work and asked me if I could come get Ryker because the baby was cranky and she couldnt handle both of them! Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->