BABIES BABIES BABIES!!! my guilt free post of jealously!

jess77

Reaction score
The royal baby boy, yeah that's great news and all for the country THEN i get a PM from a family member saying she is pregnant. Then I tell my hubby via e-mail while at work and he's just found out a co worker has found out she's pregnant!!
I know I have a beautiful 18 month old son, but dang! why do I feel like I am the bridesmaid never the bride!!!
My jealously and anxiety about TTC #2 has gone through the roof tonight!.

:hissy:
Is anyone with me!!!!!

So with you there! Everyone and their mother seems to pregnant around me...either that or they've just had a new baby and I'm so jealous!

xxx

Yes! My cousin just had a baby, and I hope I'm next! Every day is a constant reminder that I'm not pregnant. :(

yup. i have a post up at the moment about this exact thing lol. last night after the royal baby was announced, my Sil announced she was expecting her second. and today a really good friends gf goes in to be induced. my best friend has a 3 week old while my other best friend is 16 weeks into her second pregnancy.

so yea. i know just how you feel :( it really sucks :(

im totally there too!!! my cousin had her baby three days ago! a bestie is about to have hers and another friend has just announced she's pregnant too! as if that wasn't bad enough.. i am actuallly the LAST of my friends to not be engaged/married! my partner and i are much more focused on a baby than marriage but i am feeling like its NOT going to happen! i had my AF 27th june till 1st july and have been testing ovulation every day since 14th of july! DONUTS! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! Driving me insane! i cannot even see anything changing in the next little while the way its going! im very much contemplating VITEX! i have purchased it! and was worried that it might not be a great idea but now im getting closer and closer............................

Everyone seems to be pregnant/having babies at the moment. Facebook is a constant reminder!

Jess77, our babies share the same birthday, 15th Jan 12. This is our first month TTC baby number 2! How long you been trying for? x

Thanks! At least im not on my own!! Flower15- Ha! Cool our little people share a birthday! Been trying for 4 months at the mo.lets hope we get a sticky bean soon!

Fingers crossed that you do :)

I know it must seem like times dragging, but 4 months isnt long at all. Stay positive!
I think because we try and prevent getting pregnant before and inbetween babies, we assume its really easy to get pregnant, then when we start trying and it doesnt happen straight away we wonder why its not! How do you think LO will react? x

Yeah i know in the grand scheme of things it isnt tht long but now i can see tht i was very lucky when conciving my son. As far as his reaction i havent got the foggiest! He ls friendly with other kiddos and weve enrolled him into nursery for 6hours a week so he gets some interaction with other kiddos. Hes very independant so i think he will be a lovely big brother!

Everywhere I look there are pregnant people, apart from 1 other woman I'm the only one left out of my postnatal group that hasn't had baby number 2 or is pregnant. Do feel like I'm being left behind.

I feel your frustration!!

I do tend go get a big psycho when TTC but when I tried for #2 I was so desperate, I think because I was so in love with my baby and I hated he was getting older and I just needed another, I got two babies which was enough to shut me up or awhile lol, so I'm no where near so psycho this time, I'm patiently awaiting my cycles to regulate from having my implant out.

I totally get it, I think most of us have felt that way at some point, and then when your 39 weeks and everyone seems to have their babies at 37 weeks and your still pregnant it's just as bad lol.

I totally get it ... I have a bunch of friends with 4-5 year old kids and 3 others who are pregnant or have infants. There are only two other friends who dont have a baby yet (I don't know if they are ttc now) and I find myself hoping that atleast they "don't get ahead of me" ... I know that sounds really really REALLY bad and I tell myself that I shouldn't think that way. But every time they call I secretly hope its not to tell me that they are pregnant.

Im sick of seeing the "royal baby" tbh i dont care for the royal family.

But im sick of seeing babies everywhere, i feel so sorry for OH i woffle on about it everyday! 99% of my time its on my mind lol

I'm having a mini meltdown at he mo, I have broken down numerous times in the last month and now my BFF Is pg. didnt tell me until 3 months and sil has just given birth.

Everyone who had a baby around the time I did has a 1 year old now, I just feel like I'm failing Aiden miserably :((((( ps ive deactivated fb... Prob temporarily but it has helped xxx

Feeling exactly the same tonight. Most people that began TTC around the time I did have gone on to have their baby or in quite a lot of cases two. It is five years in August since we began TTC a bring home baby and no closer yet, but seems like everyone else is pregnant.

I'm having a mini meltdown at he mo, I have broken down numerous times in the last month and now my BFF Is pg. didnt tell me until 3 months and sil has just given birth.

Everyone who had a baby around the time I did has a 1 year old now, I just feel like I'm failing Aiden miserably :((((( ps ive deactivated fb... Prob temporarily but it has helped xxx

i got another BFN this morning and am feeling exactly the same! im a teacher and the LAST thing i feel like doing today is teaching a bunch of kids!!!!!! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH seriously what is wrong with me!

:( sorry darling it certainly is absolute garbage. When you do everything you can and nothing. Heartbreaking xx

In April, my cousins daughter found out she was pregnant. In early may she miscarried. Then I found out I was pregnant. Then my cousin found out she was pregnant. Then I miscarried in June. And the original one that started all of this is pregnant again.

I had to have a D&C June 26th and still haven't become regular again. But, I'm still popping my prenatal's and Vit D and B.

Baby dust to all!!!

D

I'm with you all there. Everywhere I look, it seems there are pregnant women all around me. It makes me :hissy: but I try not to be at all. Even my daughter has noticed it with me. But I always say, "that's so great for her." Just to show her that I'm still happy for them. But deep down, I'm :sad1:.

I have been having a weird month with my period since I :sex: but I did :sex: before anyways but was not really trying so much. I figured if it happens, then it does. But this month is totally weird. My posts in the "I'm confused" in the TWW forum explains it more about what is happening which has me :huh:.

Oh yeah, and my baby sis is pregnant. Which I am totally so ecstatic for because I will have my first nephew! So excited!!!!!

OMG do I feel you on that! I swear to god every single woman I see at work is pregnant or just had a baby. The worst is that there is a girl I work with that is pregnant, and she...UGH! she infuriates me, she complains about being pregnant and how she just wish's she wasn't pregnant, and here I am on my first round of Clomid trying to get pregnant. Plus its all over my Facebook about how they found out they are having a boy and she cried for an hour because she wanted a girl instead. :growlmad: But it will be ok because we will all get our :bfp: eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->