babies.babies.babies.

jules444

Reaction score
ergh. This is a pointess post. I just really need to vent:growlmad: Im now on my 3rd cycle after mmc. I was soSO convinced I was pregnant ...then wham bab thank you mam..my period arrived 6 days ago..

so here we go again. ..A week to dose up on extra vitamins..force myself to start jogging....listen to my stupid 'hypnothearapy for fertility' dvd each night ('breeeeeath in the waaarm glooowing light ..feel it in your overies' oh bugger off patronising old smarm bag..what does she know..shes got loads of kids..), force feed zinc tablets to my OH and encourage the poor man to not wear tight boxers,no hot baths (and generally drive him insane), spend a fortune on opk's, then go online and google every 'ovulation calender' I can find. ... spend a few days in blind panic that all my eggs are chromosomally damaged...and Im destined to end up single, lonely and really fat living alone with only my jack russell for company.....meanwhile OH will meet some sane attractive sensible fertile woman...and I'll see them in tescos with all their gorgeous babies..meanwhile I'll seek comfort in the cake section......

a few days later..ohhh smiley face smaily face on my clearblue.....Im not totally barren after all....bang bang..legs in the air 5 days in a row. ...

I darent start ranting about the 2 week wait.........

its not ment to be THIS HARD. and its not fair :( I just want a baby. I hate that so many of us have to endure the craziness of it all. The months seem to go so fast. If I get lucky this month- then by the time I have a 12 week scan it will almost be christmas...then the anniversary of the first baby we lost. months after months of trying..not getting pregnant...getting pregnant....misscarrying, grieving, its a horrible way to have to live.

everyone whos trying this month, goodluck. and sorry for going on. just in a bubble of negativity today. xoxox:dust:

Ive BHE....bloody had enough!

Yeah well said jules, it shouldn't be this hard when it seems so easy for everyone else! :hugs:

I am amused by this post and can totally relate to it! I think I have potential to become a psycho over getting pregnant! I feel my life is on a loop I start the month upset because I have started my period and I thought I was preggas, the following 2 weeks trying to predict ovulation and have sex, then the last 2 weeks convincing myself I am pregnant, then we go round again....
You are right, its not bloody fair! It does seem so much easier for everyone else my brother now has 2 not planned beautiful babies with his other half! I am jealous!
Think we need some patience, good luck hun xxx

well said! Exactly how I felt 4 months ago -the month before I got my bfp! (took 4 cycles after mc).

check this out .. its quite comforting. every month its a no, there is an (exponentially!) increased chance it is a yes next month

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...long-did-take-after-your-mc-get-your-bfp.html

Oh my goodness, I could have written this myself!

You are right, it is so so unfair. It is supposed to be the most natural thing in the world and we have to go through all this ridiculous palaver. It really can drive you insane.

Today I should have been 20 weeks. It has hit me quite hard. I do that same thing you mentioned jules, worrying about the time passing. If I had managed to have my baby it would have been born while I was still 38, now if I do manage to conceive again by the time I have it I will be 39, time just keeps flying by. I think the loss of the precious months is one of the worst things.

People are sympathetic, but I really don't think that people who do it all so easily have any idea of how hard it can be and how it takes over your entire life.

Anyway, there's my rant to add to yours! It sucks. But I hope we will all be celebrating soon.
xx

aww bless ya theres more women than u thinkin tryin and failin miserable i just hope u have healthy baby soon and that cute smile will make it worth the wait goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->