Babies R Us Code?

They don't do online codes unfortunately. I've spent hours searching before now. Sorry :( xx

Awww bless you all. Thankyou for the ideas.
The only person I know who was paypal (mother), and we don't really talk.

But never mind. Maybe I will find another bargain next year and just buy a cheap moses basket for the mean time.

you could set up an ebay listing for something to sell as buy it now and get a friend to buy it and paypal the extra few quid to you? Shouldnt take long, i think payments from ebay buyers are instant arent they? x

I wouldnt disregard the ebay idea hun, I had a look on ebay and there are some fantastic cots in the £120 and under range

couponcabin.com has lots of codes online

Have you added the bank account in your profile? If you do this and make it your primary fund source you don't need to fund the account in advance, it will take the money from your account when you make the payment with Babies R Us (just like a debit card payment) - normally takes 4-5 days to come out of your account, but as far as the seller is concerned they get payment straigh away.

Alternatively, I know not everyone has one, but if you have a debit or credit card you can register this with Paypal. It takes 30 secs for them to verify and again, as soon as you make a payment with a seller it just uses the card for payment. No need to prefund the account.

HTH

Amy

They don't do online codes unfortunately. I've spent hours searching before now. Sorry :( xx

How odd. They do in the US. The printable coupons have a code to type in to be redeemed online, plus if you're a member of their club they have extra coupons/discounts.

Just had a little thought, what about a paypal code, could you find one of those, I know they have them sometimes x

There is a clause...

What are your delivery options and charges?

Free standard delivery on orders over £150.

Sorry

p.s you have a pm..

pps if anyone is imace's text buddy and comes online before she does can you ask her to check her pm's! ta xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->