Baby #1 Early Oct 2015

apreslaube

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am looking for a buddy with a 1st baby, due date of early October :)

Hi, I am due October 5th! Congrats :) x

Hi :wave: I'm due around the 10th. How is everyone feeling?

I'm feeling very tired and achy. Was very nauseous yesterday, best way I can describe it is that I felt like I had a hangover! How can pregnancy do this?! How are you feeling? X

Morning girls!
I get days of sheer hunger in between days of severe heartburn. .. ugh! Luckily I haven't been nauseous but I'm sure that's coming :cry:
Anyone else have bad back pain already? It hurts to sit or lay for long periods of time. :(

Hi ladies. Just got my BFP the other day. Still in shock. Going for bloodwork today. Kinda nervous.

According to the interwebs my EDD is October 22 - 25th. I'm sure my doctor will give me a date when things progress.

I have no other children and had an MC last Jan. I'm just so nervous for this little bean to hang on.

Ooh, I want to be buddies with all of you. I went in for my first blood test today, but I got my first decent line last Friday. I should be due early to mid-October.

:hi: Apreslaube, MissR, MnG, & Dojenstein!

My name's Lesli, and all my ttc stiff is down in my sig. Anyone else still poas in the morning to make sure everything is okay? Apparently after a couple weeks in hpts no longer work, but for now I'm still getting lines and it makes me feel better.

Morning girls!

Hows everyone doing today?
I feel like i can't get enough to eat lately. Plus my bank pain is getting worse. I called my OB but she insisted that it's too early to be pregnancy related though I don't really believe her.
I've been doing a lot of sitting at work lately and wondering if I'm developing sciatica or something :(

Sorry to hear about your back pain, MnG. I hope you feel better soon. No ibuprofen for you, but acetaminophen is supposed to be okay.

Last night I got really dizzy and a little nauseated, but that might have been from eating a huge piece of pie. I'm on progesterone too, and that makes me really, really sleepy and a little dizzy sometimes. No other symptoms to report, but I got my first beta numbers back this morning, and they were 467 on 14dpo, so I'm happy about that. I should know Friday if my numbers are doubling like they're supposed to.

Anyone else get blood tests back?

I only had my first two labs to confirm. Mine was 75 at 12dpo and 262 at 14dpo. My first scan is on the 19th so I'm praying things look good there! I keep having this horrible feeling like it's all in my head and my bodies playing a big joke :cry:

Hi Ladies and congrats! First pregnancy here as well after a myomectomy. Due date 10/9.

I'm having the back pain and fatigue as well, but I love it. Has anyone else lost their appetite? I have no m/s but just have no desire to eat.

MnG, That's a great progression! Very nice. I found a chart that says at 4 weeks, anywhere between 5 and 426 is normal. The numbers vary so widely that you really can't use them for anything, haha. The important part is the doubling within 48 hours, and you've got that by a long shot.

I'm excited for your scan. :happydance:

Hi NelliNell! Congratulations to you too! H&H9

I can't tell if I'm more tired than usual because the progesterone pills knock me out. This morning I woke up at 2:30 am and thought that it was 6:30 instead. I felt like I'd slept the whole night already. So weird, but I felt really rested. I usually sleep the whole night through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->