Baby #2 baking, and wondering about tandem baby-wearing.

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
I have no clue how to even accomplish this. Can I have some advice please? I am pregnant with baby #2 and want to be prepared to carry both of them. I use a Girasol ring sling currently, but I have used a wrap before.

When mine were younger, I used to wrap the baby on my front using a woven, and then put the eldest on the back using buckles (Madame GooGoo).
I managed this regularly until a couple of months ago!

Thank you :). I was considering buying a wrap but wanted to make sure I would use it regularly. I used a boba in the past, but that was just a beginners stretchy. I will check out that buckled carrier too.

There is this girasol snow flame ring sling that is really catching my eyes lol......

We're also waiting on number two, and I plan to carry both. Like wishing_well, I plan to use a woven wrap with baby on the front, and a soft buckle carrier on the back.

The biggest issue I wasn't sure how to deal with was, how do I carry all the stuff I need for the kids as well? And the way I've answered that is to buy a wheely backpack. So when DD is walking, it's a backpack. When she's on my back, I'm rolling the bag instead.

I did this until DD was ready for back carries, then DS got to ride on daddy, walk, or get in the shopping cart. The extra 45lbs was really wearing on me for grocery shopping, which was the main time i did it.

It is quite doble though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->