Baby # 2

tah2012

Reaction score
Well, here I am again! Pregnant with baby # 2! Lord help me! I'm very happy and obviously blessed but it has been one trying morning (yesterday was a rough day too) with my almost 8 month old. So, when I think about having another, and 2 under 2, it makes me feel all sorts of emotions.

I've exclusively breastfed my baby thus far and have not been successful at losing any weight from the last pregnancy. Actually, the last pregnancy I only gained about 10 pounds more from pre-pregnancy yet now I weigh more than I did at 9 months pregnant. Its sooo frustrating. Hard to contemplate having to gain more weight when I'm dying to get rid of what I already have.

Anyone been here? Any advice?

Bump. Has nobody in first tri been through this before?

Hi :hi: congrats on your BFP :happydance: I've a little girl who is three now and this is baby number two for us, but this time I weigh over two stone more than when I was ready to give birth with my daughter, I feel so yak at times but I'm excited to bring another life into this world so we will get the weight off when our baby is here :)

Yesterday I saw my MW for the first time it was the same one I had with my daughter, and we laughed at how much heavier I was now than when I went for my booking appointment with my daughter :haha: if I don't laugh il cry lol xx

I hear you! We will have to continue trying to laugh at ourselves together. Thanks for replying so I don't feel so alone :)

Your certainly not alone. I don't help myself either because I'm starting to feel nauseas now so I'm eating what I can stomach at the moment x

I am with you - trying not to focus on my weight tho as at the moment I have to eat or I am sick!

I'm in pretty much exactly the same situation as you. I have an almost 8 month old as well and expecting number 2... also haven't lost any of the weight I gained with DD. I'm really struggling with this, lol. I'm so scared to put on more weight with this pregnancy! I plan on walking... walking... walking! So far it hasn't been going too well, we've had some crap weather. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->