Baby #4

tgrich

Reaction score
I am so excited to be expecting baby #4 hubby and I said we would try until July and if we weren't pregnant by then we would be done. Really hoping this is a sticky one I'm pretty sure my due date is 1/7/18.

My other babies
11/5/2013
3/3/2015
7/7/2016

People sometimes aren't really nice about more than the average amount of kids... but you know what??? We're the lucky ones, with big families and SO MUCH LOVE - and we never get bored, either. ;)

My sister and best friend know, we've had 4 losses so we are waiting until I'm further along, I'm expecting comments off my nan! she only had my dad and thinks that's how it should be!!!!

Congratulations!!

I am due 5th Jan with our second baby - I had a miscarriage in Feb so very anxious at the moment. Roll on 8 weeks time x

Congrats, I've just found out I'm pregnant with #4 as well :)

We're expecting #4 too

I still don't think it's sunk in.
Have our 12 week scan on Friday. Can't wait. Just want to know all is ok

Has anyone else found that their ms has got easier with each pregnancy.

I've had nausea but nothing like the others. Just icky if Hungry or tired

I have never had bad sickness just nausea so I am really hoping it stays that way!

Kelskiii- we have had 3 miscarriages it is so hard and the worry is so intense I really hope it works out for both of us!!!

I am so very excited to have a large family :)

We had our scan yesterday and saw a lovely baby wriggling around like crazy with a good strong heartbeat. Feel more relaxed now and like I can get excited.

When's everyone due?

I have my first ultrasound in a few weeks not thinking I'm due until around January 7th. Congratulations on the good scan it is always such a relief!!

I have my first ultrasound in a few weeks not thinking I'm due until around January 7th. Congratulations on the good scan it is always such a relief!!

It sure is thank you.
Hope you scan comes round quick
For you

If I go by my LMP then I'm due 30th December but I'm not sure I ovulated 14 days after that as I wasn't charting or ttc. I got my bfp on 29/04 but had a very faint one on 25/04 so anywhere between 30/12 and 7/01. I have an ultrasound on 24th so hopefully will have a better idea when I'm due then!

If I go by my LMP then I'm due 30th December but I'm not sure I ovulated 14 days after that as I wasn't charting or ttc. I got my bfp on 29/04 but had a very faint one on 25/04 so anywhere between 30/12 and 7/01. I have an ultrasound on 24th so hopefully will have a better idea when I'm due then!

Going to be busy time of year for you with xmas/new year. What a way to start 2018 though with a new baby.

Yay we both have ultrasounds on the same day I cant wait!!

Going to be busy time of year for you with xmas/new year. What a way to start 2018 though with a new baby.

Isn't it just?! All my girls birthdays are Nov/Dec as well :dohh:

Yay we both have ultrasounds on the same day I cant wait!!

Me either, it can't come quick enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->