Baby "A" Names

Marlarky

Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone I was wondering what your favorite names that start with "A" are??? For both boys and girls!!

Arthur
Alexis

Aine
Agatha
Aspen
Alexis
Alexia
Amelia
Alice
Annabelle
Arabella
Anna
Annie

x

Addison
Avery
Alexis
Ashton
Aiden
Ariana
Audrey
Analiese
Anabel
Aliana
Alana
Aleeah
Alexander
Alexandra
Andrew
Aubrey
Amaya

Sorry they're mixed.. I love A names but DH doesn't care for many of them.

Thanks ladies I love Ashton for a boy but Im scared everyone will think that I named him after Ashton Kutcher!!!

Thanks ladies I love Ashton for a boy but Im scared everyone will think that I named him after Ashton Kutcher!!!

I know I hate when a name relates to somebody.. You really love that name, but then somebody will assume it's after that person.. aaaahh.. Frustrating, but if you love it go with it.

Aimee
Alex
Amy
Anna
Anabel
Abigail

Alex(ander)
Aidan
Adrian
Alan
Aaron

Ava
Amy
Amelia
Anna

Alfie
Alexander
Aiden
Andrew

I love the people who put Aaron lol obviously i love that nameee ;) haha :D

Thanks everyone for your replies! Right now Im leaning towards Ashton for a boy.

What do you guys think about the name Atalia for a girl? My grandpa had 2 twin sisters but they died before they were a year old back in the 1910s. Probably of a cold or something, since medicine wasnt good back then. Anyway, my grandpa never told my mom their names, and after he died we did a lot of research and one of their names was Atalia but we never found the other one's name. I would like to name my girl after her even though I never knew her.

Also for a girl I like:
Ariel
April
Abigail

I like April for a girl! Also a fan of Allie (love the notebook...)
For a boy, I like Adam (although maybe too similar to Aaron?) and Archie.

How is Aaron pronounced in the UK?! Here is pronounced like AIR-IN lool
Likke Erin haha

I love Atalia!!!! That would be awesome to use. I've never seen it or heard it, but like I said I'm a fan of unique "A" names...

I really like "A" girl names, too!

Ava
Ayla
Amara
Aurora
Ashlyn

Boys-
Aiden ...thats all I got, sorry!

Ashton is really nice, who cares about Ashton Kutcher? He was just lucky enough to have smart parents who gave him a good name! lol

I like a lot of A names!

Arianna (biased!)
Aria
Ariella
Amelia
Amelie
Adelina
Aurelia
Alissa
Araminta
Anastasia
Athena
Anya

Atticus
Apollo
Archie
Alfie

I know what you mean. My neighbour asked me if I named Jayden after Britney Spears son! Uhhh .. NO! :wacko: :dohh:

I like Alexander & Amelie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->