Baby Annabell or Baby Born?

A

Always&4ever

Rich's mum is buying Jasmine a new doll for her birthday but which one would you recommend? We want one that cries, wets nappies, sucks bottles and genuinely acts like a baby.

My daughter has baby born who you can bath, feed both special baby food (she will poo), she can have a bottle and pee pee and she cried real wet tears. She does not however make any sounds. She is a lovely doll and my daughter was pleased with her so I would probably recommend her, she is the closest to what you want. She also doesn't leak everywhere, she will only pee when put on her potty which has her in a certain postion and squezze her legs which opens the valves. I'm not sure about the pooping but she comes with a little nappy which you can buy more of (or buy a mini reusable like I did) The only drawback with her is that she has a weird inside which has valves etc and they need cleaning especially if she has been eating food. If you don't clean her she may get clogged and not work correctly.

Baby Annabell is a lovely doll who can cry real tears and makes sounds and in my opinion is the prettier of the two but I do not believe she goes pee or poo's. She is soft bodied unlike baby born so when you feed her the water she only cries it out as her battery compartment for her sounds is in her body..

Hope this helps :)

yeah baby born eats drinks pees and poops and i think if you squeeze one arm she cries and if u squeeze the other it squeaks? the old ones used to squeak anyway lol

baby anabell doesnt eat or poo

We have both here and my LO prefers Annabell, Baby Born is a bit stiff due to her been hard bodied so I'd recommend Annabell personally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->