Baby Annabell

Babybump87

Reaction score
As if the doll wasn’t expensive enough so are the clothes !

DD1 got one for her birthday and now she is after a few outfits . I’ve been told Tiny Baby clothes from ASDA etc fit and are much cheaper. Was wondering if anyone else’s child has this doll and which clothes you buy for it ? Was looking at the DesignAFriend outfits from Argos ?

Thanks

My 2 have newborn clothes on their dolls ... or tiny baby, I can't remember. Depends which doll size. Charity shops might be worth a look! I refused to buy the outfits x

<3

My daughter's has Tiny Baby stuff from Tesco, it's often reduced to clear in that size so I buy it then. :)

Brilliant thanks ladies ! Will have a look totally didn’t think about having a look in the charity shop

I’m not even getting into the habit of buying any official outfits! X

My daughters baby Annabelle is wearing a tiny baby babygro which was her's but I would agree I will be buying cheap baby clothes rather than the doll ones!

I dont think designafriend outfits would fit properly we just used tiny baby slerpsuits :)

Thanks ladies . I did look into the designafriend ones and like you said they don’t fit . Didn’t actually realise how much baby Annabell resembled a newborn (body shape and weight wise lol) . Will defiantly be getting tiny baby clothes Although we did get her some outfits from Smyths for £4.99 each and they fit perfect ! I just typed in dolls clothes on their website and they appeared . She was thrilled getting them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->