Baby aspirin?- advice please

Yeh that's what I was confused about... I'm Just going to carry on taking mine the whole cycle I think- and if I get a bfp then phone the doctor up... X
X

That's what i was planning also :) how's the hunt for ovulation going?

I'm dpo6/7 now, cos I'm using progesterone I have all kinds of feelings around my uterus so cannot point out anything to be a Sign. Just got to wait a week............

Hi ladies, I was just reading this thread as I keep having miscarriages and I am self-prescribing aspirin for next time. I am counting this miscarriage as my cycle and I have started to take 75mg of aspirin. When I get another BFP, i will continue with my blood thinning injections (clexane). Good luck to you all!

Asryellah- at least you only have a week to wait- my first moth temping is so messed up I wish I just used opks now lol! Gl though make sure you update us when you test fx'd! I've been feeling a lot of movement too I hope it's a good sign :) hopefully means my ovaries and lining are workin properly lol!

Filipenko32- Sorry abou your losses Hun and I really hope you get a sticky bean soon you deserve it! :dust:
X
X

I checked out your chart and your temps seem to be all over the place, I wonder if you o'ed on cd18? Good luck anyway hon :) and yes I will keep you updated when I start testing. I still havent got any symptoms to report..

So sorry to hear about your losses Filipenko32! Oh my.. Have you seen a doc about your mc's and have they said anything about aspirin? I've heard that usually they describe babyaspirin to women who miscarry a lot.

Good luck to us all :)

Hi girls thank u all for the replies :)
It's good to see so Many of u take it so it must do more good than harm :) I am DEFINATELY taking it next cycle!

Prickly- what does high dose fish oil do for chemicals? Also I didn't know about milk etc helping with lining! I will try that also :)

GdaneMom4now- I'm not sure about being anemic I hope someone knows the answer for u
X

GdaneMom4now - I can't help with the anaemia question I'm afraid, but I do know after my m/c I was given iron tablets for anaemia, but no advice was given by my GP about also taking aspirin - however as aspirin is a blood thinner / anticoagulant and you are needing to replenish your red blood cell count / boost your iron levels, I would seek further medical advice in your case. Sorry I can't help, hopefully someone else can help?

Scerena - I am taking high dose fish oils as I really believe my chem pregs are due to underlying immune issues which are stopping my fertilised eggs from implanting. The fish oils have been proven to dampen down an overactive immune system slightly, returning it to a more even /normal state, which may be enough to stop my uterine NK killer cells from thinking the fertilised egg / trying to implant embryo is a foreign body and attacking it!! arrggh!!
In the absence of expensive immunes tests therefore, I am trying to treat this naturally with fish oils (which are harmless and actually beneficial to pregnancy / babies!) but at a high dose...they contain EPA and DHA chemicals if you google these and implantation / fertility you will see what I mean. The immunes thread on here also discussed use of high dose (fish body, non mercury) fish oils to address recurrent chem pregs and m/c.

Interesting stuff!:happydance:

Combined with guanefesin / robutissun for increasing your EWCM and aspirin to thin blood and to create a nice thick, juicey womb lining....and the usual brazil nuts, pineapple juice. Fingers crossed!

Hi! Which brand of fish oil do you use - not sure which one to get, thanks!

I'm a quick-clotter (and even clotted the needle once when donating blood!) and I saw my Dr today about maybe starting baby aspirin. He would refer me to an OB, but my husband is military and we can't be referred until trying for 1 year. So, he wants to do lab work on me to make sure that I do in fact have a high platelet count and if I do, he says baby aspirin is totally fine.

I also talked to the pharmacist who says that based on certain conditions baby aspirin can be taken during pregnancy up to the 8th month (any dose of aspirin is unadvisable during the 9th month).

After reading everything and talking to the Dr. and Pharmacist I would not recommend self-prescribing baby aspirin if you're TTC. While it can be prescribed to women who have miscarriages frequently, for women who self prescribe it may do more harm than good. Just wanted to put my input into the baby aspirin conversation!

Thanks and I have had a previous loss- and I have spoke to a healthcare assistant who recommends not taking it every month but it is safe to take now and then, It use to be prescribed to people who had fertility problems many years ago, thanks for your advice though x

I checked out your chart and your temps seem to be all over the place, I wonder if you o'ed on cd18? Good luck anyway hon :) and yes I will keep you updated when I start testing. I still havent got any symptoms to report..

So sorry to hear about your losses Filipenko32! Oh my.. Have you seen a doc about your mc's and have they said anything about aspirin? I've heard that usually they describe babyaspirin to women who miscarry a lot.

Good luck to us all :)

had lots of tests and nothing has really come up but was on blood thinning drugs and that didnt work either

I was a gestational surrogate last year and they gave me baby aspirin. Its supposed to higher your chances of conceiving somehow. I dont think you can buy it over the counter though... it was a prescription.

I brought mine from boots in the UK just a low dose aspirin- I feel its helped me they use to use it years ago for fertility, did you find that it helped you lovelylisa84?x

I brought mine from boots in the UK just a low dose aspirin- I feel its helped me they use to use it years ago for fertility, did you find that it helped you lovelylisa84?x

I think it did. I went through a FET and 1st round they only transferred 1, it didn't take but second round they transferred two and I got pregnant with one. They say the chances of getting pregnant with FET are lower...even lower because we only transferred two. I would go for it.

Yay scerena seems like you have o'd !!! :happydance:
LovelyLisa, good to hear someone has good experience on babyaspirin.

This morning dpo10 I did Clearblue +/- test and I did get a faint +. It's just so faint that I dunno if this will turn into anything. Vertical line is very thin, it is blue though and did come immidiately. Last cycle I had thin line also to CB on dpo13 but it came some point after 10min time. I know its really early to test, yes....I will do second CB on saturday and hopefully I'll get a strong +.

I'm just very sceptic cos I've read lots of stuff CB giving "false" positives.:growlmad:

Good luck Hun hope the aspirin helped! I'm not ken on blue dye tests but I have seen people get a real positive from them- my fx'd for you :) x

Yeah, that's what I keep reading now (=google all day pics of cb tests) ;) ha ha

I really need to stop that and start working....

Thanks for starting this thread. I have had 2 m/c one in May and another in August. I also have an auto immune disease so I really think this can help me. Thanks for all the article links too, they were good to read. I am on cd4 today and am going to try and get some to start tomorrow.
I am taking soy isoflavones and royal jelly this month too, anyone know if I can take baby aspirin with these?
Looking forward to seeing everyone get their BFP.

Mammatotwo, welcome to the thread! Sorry to hear about your losses :( hopefully this'll do the trick and you'll get a sticky bean. I don't think theres any problem using soy+royal jelly with baby aspirin. They natural suppl. anyhow, and we're using clomid with aspirin.( I do also take fishoil, multivitamin, B-vit+D vit. )
Just keep aspirin in "baby" dosage ;)

:hi:
welcome mammatotwo :) sorry about your losses :hugs: gl hun!

Asryellah-I agree with your info for mammatotwo- you should be fine hun we are :) when are you testing again?

gl girls!

Thanks Asryellah and scerena :hi:

Asryellah I am also taking fish oil, B6, vit D (from directions of my dr as I have low vit D), and CoQ10 (small dose, just cut back), extra folic acid. I am sure there is more too. I am like a walking add for for fertility vitamins. I am surprised I don't rattle when I walk. lol

How are you all going? Asryellah have you tested again? FX the line gets darker.

Hi girls! I did test again this morning with CB and did get similar vertical faint line..which did come in one minute. I dunno, seems these tests are crap from what I've been reading. It gives false hope..and makes you buy more tests - but not CB!! :) haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->