Baby aspirin?- advice please

OMG how exiting!!!! Hopefully you'll get a BFP!! Faint lines are always promising ;) and your temps look good too!!!!!!!!

They were barely there I'm saying negative I had to squint to see it lol! Hopefully but that's wishful thinking haha, how are you?x x

Hope you get your positive Scerena!

So you say you are going off baby aspirin to give your body a rest? Why is that? I mean, did you like read anything about taking it one cycle and not the next?

Sorry, I ask because I have been taking it for a while now but I dont want to hinder my chances on anything!

I just don't feel comfortable taking it all the time as my doc didn't prescribe it, but I've heard of people on here who take it all the time don't think it's anything to worry about Hun :)
Thanks I hope I get them lines but I reacon it's not pregnancy but something else wrong but we will see x

Well I will keep everything crossed for you that it is your bfp. Thanks for the other information.. was just wondering if you had read anything that said it was bad to take it everyday for a while cause if you had, I would have wanted to read it. Thanks for answering me so quickly too! :hugs:

Thats okay Hun :) and thanks that's very nice of you I hope I see them two lines one day and also hope you do :)
How long have you been ttc? And how long have you been taking the aspirin? Gl with this clomid cycle x

Hi

I tried to get pregnant for 9 years, 3 x failed ivf's, then 2 months after taking baby aspirin and sasmar lube (aids sperm staying alive longer and getting to their goal etc) I fell pregnant naturally!! My consultant recommended staying on baby aspirin until 36 weeks pregnant. I now have a gorgeous 6 months old baby boy:cloud9:

Over the 9 years ive read loads on the internet, ivf forums etc and you get loads of info on the forums. I tried the aforementioned after reading ivf ladies who were being treated in London and their consultants put their patients on baby aspirin after 2 goes of ivf if the embryos didn't implant and there were no other reason for not implanting. They tell their clients that amount of aspirin, I think it was 75mg, can't hurt you but can help but they don't have scientific proof of it helping yet.

Anyone reading this, if you have any medical problems, your on medication etc
please consult with your doctor first before you start taking it!!

Wow congrats with your success and having a healthy baby boy :)
I hope we can follow you!
X

Thats okay Hun :) and thanks that's very nice of you I hope I see them two lines one day and also hope you do :)
How long have you been ttc? And how long have you been taking the aspirin? Gl with this clomid cycle x

I am on cd6 on month six, second cycle of clomid. I have been taking the aspirin about 2 months I would say. I go on November 11 to make sure I ovulated so maybe I will just ask the nurse if that is ok to take. I will just say I heard it was good for preventing miscarriages and I didnt read any bad reviews of it, which is true and which is why I decided to take it.

I know people say you should ask your DR but it is only 81mg of a aspirin that old people take daily to prevent heart problems, so I dont think it would hurt me that much! But will definitely ask, as I dont want a third round of clomid!

Wow congrats with your success and having a healthy baby boy :)
I hope we can follow you!
X

Thank you

Have you had a HSG (dye in your tubes to check they are clear? (sorry I haven't read your whole thread) I did approx 5 month prior to conceiving and they found 1 tube blocked which couldn't be unblocked and still conceived!

I thought as I didn't have any medical problems aspirin couldn't do me any harm, but gave me a little hope. I was told from the ivf centre that I had less than 1% chance of conceiving naturally and ivf, as
I produced only a few eggs on ivf, so just goes to show they know sweet fa! Since having my son I
have heard loads of stories of people conceiving after years if trying, so please don't give up hope !

I'd definitely recommend sasmar lube from boots £15, you only need a teeny bit and hubby didn't even know I was using it. Who knows if it was sasmar or aspirin that helped me?

Tryinfor1- Thats why I decided to also take it :) plus I heard the clomid was thinning my lining...

harveydog- I do use conceive plus when I remember to which is rarely lol... I need to make sure I keep using it! Ive had a hsg waiting on my lap now as theyre not sure if one tube was spasiming or blocked... I wish I could do IVF but we cannot afford it at the moment- I mean we would find the money but I want to try everyother route first
x

Scerena-hope you get good news on your lap. If it is blocked there are times when they can try to unblock it, worth asking!

Keep up the conceive plus:thumbup:

Believe me if anyone wants ivf they will beg, borrow and steal, re-mortgage etc to get it, money is no object, but try to think rashionally at the long run, take your time as it is a roller coaster that you can't get off until your miracle happens!

I think your right to try different routes first as it is soo easy to want to rush to ivf which shouldnt be taken lightly. I had 3No in one year and now have an under active thyroid and blocked tube, which I didn't have prior to treatment. I'm not saying ivf caused it but I am puzzled as to how they occurred.

I wish you all the very best for the future and hope your dreams come true like me :flower: :hugs:

Harveydog, so happy to hear a success story :) wonder if that was help from babyaspirin!!
I'm on my 4th clomid round now, day 2 of taking pills and last night had terrible sweats..omg. And now with a headache, I think I'll try to help it with some aspirin ;)
Otherwise I'm ok, I've had hsg done in summer and what I heard you get some help from it as it cleanses out your tubes and next 3 cycles you have better chance of conceiving. Well not for us :(
This cycle I'm trying reflexology, as I need my stress to go away and if it would help with this subject would be more than greatful :)

Scerena your temps still looking good!!!!!!!! :) Hope this is it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->